Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I got 2 in case there’s something wrong with the one I open up or if it gets damaged somehow. 
I learned my lesson when I got a huge scratch on my white Erotica and it cost me $100 to get a new one

My one and only white Erotica is still sealed.

Dun think I will ever open it but sometimes I find myself being silly for spending so much and yet not able to appreciate the product.

27 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Dun think I will ever open it but sometimes I find myself being silly for spending so much and yet not able to appreciate the product.

I own all her vinyl, (unopened).  My heir will probably not even understand the value.  My brother says "open and enjoy" but I look at the thousands that I have invested and say, "hell to the no".  😄  

11 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

I own almost her vinyl, (unopened).  My heir will probably not even understand the value.  My brother says "open and enjoy" but I look at the thousands that I have invested and say, "hell to the no".  😄  

I used to think the same way, but now when I realise how much money I've spent on all these vinyls, I'm not gonna let them gather dust on the shelf. I'm gonna play those records, and I'm gonna enjoy them.

There's a risk that my heirs won't appreciate the music. In worst case, they might even throw them in the garbage. So no, I'm gonna enjoy that music, and all the beautiful colored vinyl.

In August, I'll enjoy Finally Enough Love on vinyl. :)

Opened, played vinyl still goes for a mint , check discogs. I play mines and my kids can do as they wish with it when the time comes. They will still get 5 figure out my collection minimum

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Any news on the FEL 2 CD version?

Drownedworld record is the only site that listed this item as Indie exclusive, there's no catalog number, no tracklisting, nothing.

I had another message from them, the guy's really nice actually

"As of now, our supplier states this is a 2cd set, information they received from the label and it is an indie exclusive. Ill update the product page if i get more information. 

I have an email out to the supplier but it really does look like its own release, different pricing to the 2lp and 6lp, 1cd and 3cd" 

He also said they're trying to secure some freebies to send out with the both this and the RHT vinyl 😁

54 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

It’s worth opening if you’re a vinyl listener. The white records look beautiful and it sounds incredibly well

The crazy thing is that I actually just bought some super expensive record player with the goal of playing my vinyl collection on but It came with a feature I could just connect to my phone and now I listen to music that way, I get the sound of a record player and the convenience of being hooked up to the internet.

1 hour ago, Gdog said:

Opened, played vinyl still goes for a mint , check discogs. I play mines and my kids can do as they wish with it when the time comes. They will still get 5 figure out my collection minimum

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I've often wondered what I'm gonna do with my hoard. Selling it seems like such a lot of work at this point. In my will everything is left to the Dog's Trust

Dog Swing GIF

1 hour ago, LongIslandTea said:

Any news on the FEL 2 CD version?

Drownedworld record is the only site that listed this item as Indie exclusive, there's no catalog number, no tracklisting, nothing.

It's a listing error on the store's page - Rhino are aware and their product department is onto it 

27 minutes ago, drunkby6 said:

Did we get to the bottom of this? I'm guessing as you said outro's will be earlier fades. Hopefully not first edition Celebration edits with words missing lol

This forum will suffer another major meltdown if these remixes being cut short or fades earlier :lol:

4 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

It would be even better if they merged into the next track

You Can Dance style. I thought the same too until Physical Attraction was placed before Everybody and we all know that Everybody in YCD flows directly to PA.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic