Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

On 5/4/2022 at 7:12 PM, milingo83 said:

thanks you i search also this picture in full hd horizontal for big screen computer if you have please post here thanks you.

2 hours ago, slutpride said:

Can't wait for LFL ON Promo mix. It's gonna be the vocal version of Living for Drums which she used in live performances, right? 

8 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I was wondering that too ? Like this remix and hope it’s an unreleased one 

I guess it's just going to be the Living for Drums mix with vocals added on top, since the duration of that new remix is 5:52.

22 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I just ordered a second copy of the 6 lp boxset . I am insane. But if the value of it is going up the way it seems, might as well cash in.

not weird at all i think we all thot about it. at one point on the first day i had 6 copies of the box set in my basket on rhino.com just to see if i could. i always like to fill my basket really full and then take everything out again then try to decide what to really get. 😜 😝 now you can keep one sealed and enjoy one and then sell th.... the possibilities are endless 

19 minutes ago, schumakg86 said:

Isn’t it weird the 50 number 1’s cover doesn’t mention they’re remixes?

I believe the red sticker on the standard edition does, though no signs of that on the Deluxe Version. But anyway it's clearly indicated when you look at the tracklist/backcover that they are remixes so that's not really a big deal to me. After all, was it ever mentionned on the cover of You Can Dance that it was a remix album?

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

I believe the red sticker on the standard edition does, though no signs of that on the Deluxe Version. But anyway it's clearly indicated when you look at the tracklist/backcover that they are remixes so that's not really a big deal to me. After all, was it ever mentionned on the cover of You Can Dance that it was a remix album?

Yes. The hypersticker on the german vinyl, with the poster,  stated clearly that it was an album of dance remixes.

Also, the US edition's hyper sticker said the same thing. :)

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Yes. It’s on the belly slip for the LP lol

21 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Yes. The hypersticker on the german vinyl, with the poster,  stated clearly that it was an album of dance remixes.

Also, the US edition's hyper sticker said the same thing. :)

19 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Yes. It’s on the belly slip for the LP lol

My bad, it was never mentionned on my CD, I assumed it was the same for the rest.

For everyone that keeps tabs on which website has which versions in stock, THANK YOU!!!!!! I was able to get a copy of the 6LP from Warner Canada. I was worried I would have to pay insane re-sell prices a few years from now. For those wondering, they will ship to the US, and if using PayPal, they will allow you to pay in installments if needed.

1 hour ago, Sillynate said:

Was anyone else hoping we’d get the Masters at Work Dub for Erotica instead of the Underground Club Mix? Underground mix takes too long to get dancey lol :Madonna002:

It's an edit, don't worry, you'll get there sooner. :tongue:

Actually I'm quite happy that most of them are edits. While I love long remixes for what they are, this compilation with full remixes would be overkill. I like that is basically a Greatest Hits concept but with remixes. :fire:

EDIT: My bad, I just checked Qobuz and it's the same length as the original one. :seeno: Sorry!!

https://www.qobuz.com/es-es/album/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones-madonna/tu514gw6zpxbb

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

It's an edit, don't worry, you'll get there sooner. :tongue:

Actually I'm quite happy that most of them are edits. While I love long remixes for what they are, this compilation with full remixes would be overkill. I like that is basically a Greatest Hits concept but with remixes. :fire:

EDIT: My bad, I just checked Qobuz and it's the same length as the original one. :seeno: Sorry!!

https://www.qobuz.com/es-es/album/finally-enough-love-50-number-ones-madonna/tu514gw6zpxbb

I can't see the tracktimes, would someone be so kind too post those here.😭

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic