Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Hmmm they don't ship to Australia either - might have to grab them on ebay in August 

We are unable to ship non-digital items from amazon.co.jp to Australian shipping addresses.

Please choose a shipping address that is not in Australia to proceed. Some restrictions may still apply depending on the item.

It will probably change by the time FEL is released. Japan's borders are still closed and that has had a big impact on the mail service (residents can only send letters overseas). However, the borders will be open from next month (after two years!), so we should be able to ship parcels in the next few months.

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Hmmm they don't ship to Australia either - might have to grab them on ebay in August 

We are unable to ship non-digital items from amazon.co.jp to Australian shipping addresses.

Please choose a shipping address that is not in Australia to proceed. Some restrictions may still apply depending on the item.

Looks like that's how its going to be. We will have to wait till someone puts it up for around 200 bucks on ebay.😩

6 hours ago, steady75 said:

Sadly audiophiles are a largely a thing of the past. Most people listen to music on cheap laptops and mobile phones often with cheap headphones, or even flat screen TV speakers which are notoriously shite or sad little bluetooth speakers. Most people don't even have a hifi system anymore. Either that or theyre on free or LQ data plans or Spotify Free or even You Tube. Crap sound is the dominant format unfortunately and M's music needs to sound audiable through those mediums. Not just M's most people so they sort of have to plump out her music just like her ass to compete. 

Not really true. Of course there are lots of people like that but there are also many who collect and listen to vinyl. (And not just buy multiple copies to keep shrink wrapped for no real reason.)

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I didn't realize we have so many audio engineers and mastering experts in here. This place is full of hidden talents

I can’t speak for others but I used to work in a recording studio and as an audio engineer. And I can tell you now that a lot of the people discussing this do know what they’re talking about. Of course nobody here is a world renowned producer but nobody here is a world famous pop star or music manager either so if being an “expert” is required to discuss or have an opinion about anything Madonna related we may as well close the forum.

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Not really true. Of course there are lots of people like that but there are also many who collect and listen to vinyl. (And not just buy multiple copies to keep shrink wrapped for no real reason.)

Aye but this is mass consumption we’re talking about. 70 million streams of the Frozen mixes doesn’t compare with 6000 copies of vinyl of FEL.

3 hours ago, deathproof said:

People are acting like if you say something critical about the remastering, that it means you think Madonna is over and should retire.

I don’t get it! It’s just a critique! A discussion! Who knows what the rest of the songs are gonna sound like.

They’re upset because they don’t understand what’s being discussed and feel left out. Maybe they should head back to the thread evaluating her face/age?

55 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I get the discussion..was just pulling legs and busting balls 😤 

I know, you are always fun.

Isnt it funny we are joking about fans applying to be her mastering engineering when in fact, fans did actually design the artwork. And a fan also actually did some of the remixes on the compilation lol

7 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I've never had problems getting Japanese CDs in the past so will just wait and see if I can get it from other Japanese retailers 

I was just able to order one👍. The catch, I had it sent to my UK mailbox, which is a free forwarding service. When they get it they send you an email and will ship it anywhere in the world for a reasonable price. That's the only way i could. Yep nothing to Australia which is weird as I've been using cdjapan.jp for a long time. Never a problem. In the meantime I just made the album myself. nearly every mix is available and i changed the Holiday 7'' Version to Holiday [You Can Dance Remix Edit] and a HQ rip of Silver screen Single Mix of Causing A Commotion.

Does anyone have the true Movie house single version which was only on Vinyl and some people had reconstructed the track. The actual vinyl is a different mix than is in the Remixology section. Just different in a few places of the arrangement.

Now I'm wondering if there is any point in keeping my YCD promo CD. I'm sure the value isn't that high as before.🤷‍♂️

Anyway....................................

26 minutes ago, Craigypants said:

I was just able to order one👍. The catch, I had it sent to my UK mailbox, which is a free forwarding service. When they get it they send you an email and will ship it anywhere in the world for a reasonable price. That's the only way i could. Yep nothing to Australia which is weird as I've been using cdjapan.jp for a long time. Never a problem. In the meantime I just made the album myself. nearly every mix is available and i changed the Holiday 7'' Version to Holiday [You Can Dance Remix Edit] and a HQ rip of Silver screen Single Mix of Causing A Commotion.

Does anyone have the true Movie house single version which was only on Vinyl and some people had reconstructed the track. The actual vinyl is a different mix than is in the Remixology section. Just different in a few places of the arrangement.

Now I'm wondering if there is any point in keeping my YCD promo CD. I'm sure the value isn't that high as before.🤷‍♂️

Still can fetch 250 for it..and it may go up once FEL comes out as people may want the full disc of edts

55 minutes ago, Craigypants said:

Keep the promo CD! It's still worth it. :D

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic