Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

I am really happy that M's back catalog is finally being explored.  I am excited about Finally Enough Love.  Will anything be perfect to an individual user...?  No.  Causing a Commotion should not have been skipped for Physical Attraction... and the two edits released both omit my favorite parts (Vogue sample in DAD and the low bridge of "live out your fantasy here with me" in ITG but I still love this project.  Nothing is gonna check every box.  I couldn't afford it if it did.  Lol. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

11 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Panic at the Disco is releasing a new album on August 19.  I was hoping for no major releases although I am excited for a new Panic album.  Will the multiple disc albums count as 1 or more?  I never understand these things.  

The 3 disc set should count as 3 copies, since the price is higher, at least it was like that before.

I wouldn't worry that much about #1s and stuff. I read yesterday that also Steps (they're popular again in the UK) are releasing a Greatest Hits on the same week. Of course we want her to be #1 but ultimately what's important is the total sales and if Warner is pleased with that, to roll on with the album reissues. If this is a Top 5 with great sales then job's done.

28 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

I have an unofficial dvd that had the David’s Klub Mix remix video that was shown on MTV that had one or two brief alternate shots in it, surprised they didn’t use that?

I've got the video on a harddrive somewhere but don't recall b-roll footage being in it.

And if so, don't be surprised - they likely wouldn't have been able to find it easily along with the original b-roll footage in the time they had to create a remix video even if they wanted to or recalled that it existed 

26 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Do you guys think the album has a chance to chart in a decent position? I don't expect a #1 at all, none of her greatest hits album were #1 in the US, right?

I think it should easily be Top 10 - at least - in the most important markets. There's a lot of physical editions to purchase and that will help.

"Greatest Hits" albums, in general, usually never worked that well in the US for some reason. "Immaculate", being peak 1990/1991 Madonna, did, it was #2 there and sold more than 10 million copies there. But "GHV2" was #7 (around 1,5 M sold in the US) and "Celebration" #7 too (500.000 copies).

1 hour ago, lucasciccone said:

Do you guys think the album has a chance to chart in a decent position? I don't expect a #1 at all, none of her greatest hits album were #1 in the US, right?

Imma need M to show up and do some serious promo for this. The week of the release: Graham Norton Special, Jimmy Fallon,  morning breakfast show interviews… the werks!
This release deserves the attention from M and the general public. FORTY friggin years! All these great tracks! Get out there and remind them who’s the boss. 
Here in the UK, this weekend the (royal) queen is celebrating her platinum jubilee (70 years on the throne). But I know which Queen’s special anniversary I’m more bothered about…

Bitch shoulda called this album Madonna: The Ruby Jubilee…

mad make it rain GIF

34 minutes ago, bluemango said:

Aren't the Japan 'Mega jacket' version/s just the CD with the 12"x12" printed sleeve (that's what was issued with the Kylie one, it's really poor quality and think they are printed in-house by Amazon!).

s-l1600123.png

talkin'bout Japanese Editions - will FEL get a B-side? an unreleased remix? just for digital? tell us the filth, dear immaculate collectors.

Save Bill Gates GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

57 minutes ago, bluemango said:

Aren't the Japan 'Mega jacket' version/s just the CD with the 12"x12" printed sleeve (that's what was issued with the Kylie one, it's really poor quality and think they are printed in-house by Amazon!).

s-l1600123.png

Looks like those cheap bootleg DVDs cases from back in the days! 💀

11 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

If it's metal jacket, Amazon JP wouldn't be charging the same price as those w/o.

It's just a flimsy thin poor quality paper printout (experience by those who had bought something similar for other artist).

I will remember you when I get these as I ordered directly from your links! 💀 hopefully something good. 🙂

10 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

If it's metal jacket, Amazon JP wouldn't be charging the same price as those w/o.

It's just a flimsy thin poor quality paper printout (experience by those who had bought something similar for other artist).

Yeah I fucked that typing up. I just meant Mega Jacket whatever that was. It was the same price so it cant be anything worthwhile. 

Thiis is what happens when they change your mental meds! 😂💊🤞

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic