Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

On 6/2/2022 at 9:53 PM, LongIslandTea said:

If it's metal jacket, Amazon JP wouldn't be charging the same price as those w/o.

It's just a flimsy thin poor quality paper printout (experience by those who had bought something similar for other artist).

Are these Mega Mental Metal Jackets not worth it then? I've ordered from amazon jp but if they're just a flimsy photocopy I might cancel

Do you still get the obi wan kenobi with them? 

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

THANK GOD!!

Much, much better AND unreleased on digital yet. Get those Release Radar streams, mom.

This remix is FIRE!

Have amazing personal memories attached to it: this remix video was played to death on a Dance music TV show from a local TV station in Spain every weekend. Warner sent them the tape and they made the most of it. :smile: Summer 1998!

Also, I think it was previously only found on Germany & US promo CD as "Radio Edit"?

54 minutes ago, FameForLove said:

Are these Mega Mental Metal Jackets not worth it then? I've ordered from amazon jp but if they're just a flimsy photocopy I might cancel

Do you still get the obi wan kenobi with them? 

Let's make it this way, Celebration LP cover/artwork/credit etc had been scrutinized by M fans for YEARS and yet the resell value is > 500.

The mega jacket may be flimsy but who knows the resell value of such item in the future?

And yes, KenOBI is included, of course!

Think the  Sasha mixes for Madonna are her best ones especially the two Ray of Light remixes he did. Just incredible  - both of them. I think those 2 remixes were a career high point for Madonna at least for fans of electronic music

Was so excited when I heard she was working with Sasha in sessions for the Music album and then disappointed it did not materialise into anything on the album.  At the time in an interview she said Sasha was her favourite DJ  - but now think she was just saying that  - someone who said that and really meant it would never have gone for the trashy EDM style production applied to her MDNA album  and  mainly second rate remixes issued from that point on

9 hours ago, Frank said:

They should reupload it using the one i just posted and adding the remastered 2022 audio hahahahaha i hate how this one is zoomed in and cropped up and down to make it look 16:9... and the Q is terrible...

That is a good idea, just upgrade it! I really hope they don't get an amateur to "edit" a new version.

4 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Think the  Sasha mixes for Madonna are her best ones especially the two Ray of Light remixes he did. Just incredible  - both of them. I think those 2 remixes were a career high point for Madonna at least for fans of electronic music

Was so excited when I heard she was working with Sasha in sessions for the Music album and then disappointed it did not materialise into anything on the album.  At the time in an interview she said Sasha was her favourite DJ  - but now think she was just saying that  - someone who said that and really meant it would never have gone for the trashy EDM style production applied to her MDNA album  and  mainly second rate remixes issued from that point on

Do you realize there was a 12 years gap between Music and MDNA? Yes? Get real. 

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

That is a good idea, just upgrade it! I really hope they don't get an amateur to "edit" a new version.

I understand that you don't like the new "Deeper And Deeper" remix video and that's perfectly fine that you express that of course, but there's nothing "amateur" on it, in fact in that regard is perfectly done and quite classy (no "cheap" effects or anything weird):

So please stop saying that amateur/fan edit thing again and again, you know "they" read this forum.

Emily, if you're reading this, more of this, please! :smile: (And the "American Pie" HD version for God's sake!).

I quite like the original "ROL" Sasha remix video for the memories, but the effects look super dated now too so maybe a new video mix wouldn't be that bad? Let's see if they surprise us with something.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

I understand that you don't like the new "Deeper And Deeper" remix video and that's perfectly fine that you express that of course, but there's nothing "amateur" on it, in fact in that regard is perfectly done and quite classy (no "cheap" effects or anything weird):

So please stop saying that amateur/fan edit thing again and again, you know "they" read this forum.

Emily, if you're reading this, more of this, please! :smile: (And the "American Pie" HD version for God's sake!).

I quite like the original "ROL" Sasha remix video for the memories, but the effects look super dated now too so maybe a new video mix wouldn't be that bad? Let's see if they surprise us with something.

Last time I checked I’m allowed to express my opinion about her work on a discussion forum. Unless the rules have changed and you are the opinion police now?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic