Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

6 hours ago, Shoful said:

So my understanding after all of this is they’re reissuing all 17 of her studio albums but only she is curating a certain amount of those albums. 

If this is true, It sounds like each album will get demos or unreleased songs tagged on but she is doing something special with those subset of albums they decide are landmark

I think every album will be re-issued, but the ones that aren't considered "landmark" will maybe just get a bonus disc of remixes and demos, or something like that.

18 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I still think the first album should be the first release - it should be in chronological order imo plus it’s the 40th  anniversary of everybody which the press announcement mentioned both times - im not sure what unreleased songs there would be from this era though ? Maybe spotlight or some early versions of LAV songs ? 🤔

For the first album, it could be a release similar to the True Blue anniversary edition (ie the original album + some remixes). I guess Ain't No Big Deal is a no brainer on that reissue too. They could also add Sidewalk Talk. Maybe a solo version?

I actually don't think this will have the pre-fame demos but maybe we'll be surprised? The Bray demos could have been cool but they were all already on Pre-Madonna as far as I know so I don't know if they would re-appear here.

For the order of release, I really have no clue. I would have liked to see the reissues being released chronologically but I guess they will follow anniversaries.

I personally would love to have as many previously unreleased tracks as possible but i don't want to set my expectations super high and be disappointed afterwards... The rare released tracks (Supernatural, Has to Be...) seem to be very likely, I'd actually be shocked if they're not included. MAYBE we'll have some completed unreleased tracks as well like Liquid Love and Across the Sky, but I don't see her officially release Score for example.

they are going to have to make it feel special like Finally enough Love or like Blondie just did where there are MEGA unreleased artifacts, included. if there is nothing but remastered then i want a picture disc yes i know that they don't sound great but there needs to be a Reason to buy it. i have high expectations TBH i am super excited 

I don't know why it can't include the Bray demos. That 4 track demo tape was very instrumental in getting that contract at Sire. It's really what started it all. Plus there's more solo stuff that she did with Bray that didn't get released on Pre-Madonna, including "I Want You" (completely different than the Emmy song) and "Social Butterfly."

i want the demos we already have and .... More New ones we haven't heard!!! and i am guessing that may be where the disappointment starts. i actually like "Score" in a way. "Take a day too" so put all of those on there and surprise us with more. i LOVED it when Garbage released Demo upon demo even if i only listed to them a handful of times digitally  it is sonice to have releases that just Go There and put out bonuses we never even heard of before.

2 hours ago, Humanfly said:

i want the demos we already have and .... More New ones we haven't heard!!! and i am guessing that may be where the disappointment starts. i actually like "Score" in a way. "Take a day too" so put all of those on there and surprise us with more. i LOVED it when Garbage released Demo upon demo even if i only listed to them a handful of times digitally  it is sonice to have releases that just Go There and put out bonuses we never even heard of before.

When it’s albums we already have a zillion leaks from I would definitely not expect the world. She probably still hates that all those early half finished versions are out there.

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

I don't know why it can't include the Bray demos. That 4 track demo tape was very instrumental in getting that contract at Sire. It's really what started it all. Plus there's more solo stuff that she did with Bray that didn't get released on Pre-Madonna, including "I Want You" (completely different than the Emmy song) and "Social Butterfly."

Surely her and Bray have buried the hatchet by now

8 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

Maybe WB 12 albums + Interscope 3 albums + IB + Evita = 17?

So YCD, TIC, GHV2, Celebration will not be reissued.

If we’re taking 17 albums it’s the WB 11 albums plus I’m Breathless. And the 3 interscope albums. This is 15 albums.

For the other 2, I would guess Immaculate and Something to Remember since those did really well commercially. 

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

If we’re taking 17 albums it’s the WB 11 albums plus I’m Breathless. And the 3 interscope albums. This is 15 albums.

For the other 2, I would guess Immaculate and Something to Remember since those did really well commercially. 

Oh boy, just a miscalculation and delay in reply due to work caused ppl get so upset about it. :lol:

I double counted IB :lol: Maybe replace with WTG soundtrack? Since WB has been reissuing it multiple times like a regular M's album.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic