Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

9 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Is that a serious response? I save them to microsd so I can listen to them on my phone, same as I do with all of Madonna's video and remix videos.

This is why Madonna's streaming numbers suck.

Warner is out there trying to force us to stream these 16 tracks and for what :cry:

7 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Warner is out there trying to force us to stream these 16 tracks and for what :cry:

Have you read any of my other posts? I always stream Madonna songs and albums, everyday, as that's how I like to listen to her music and help her streaming figures. I don't stream Madonna when I'm on my phone, I do it at home. I've already got FEL on Youtube music and Spotify going on now.

18 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Warner is also "forcing" me to buy a $170 vinyl. And a triple CD. I don't need to stream Madonna's songs and I hate to hear compressed music.

20 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

And collectors are buying physical items that has a bootleg-kind-of quality. 😂 Sad for collectors (same goes to me who is also a digital copy collector) 😂😭

Yeah I cancelled my subscription to "Hi-Res Spotify" because I remember thinking how compressed and muffled the music sounded.

I know what a Madonna track is supposed to sound like, and Spotify aint it.

So I keep buying the HQ tracks (Or CD's). Streaming is convenient, but it is today's equivalent of listening to radio. 

And strictly that: convenient.

27 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Yeah I cancelled my subscription to "Hi-Res Spotify" because I remember thinking how compressed and muffled the music sounded.

I know what a Madonna track is supposed to sound like, and Spotify aint it.

So I keep buying the HQ tracks (Or CD's). Streaming is convenient, but it is today's equivalent of listening to radio. 

And strictly that: convenient.

There are plenty of hi-res streaming options. Spotify isn't the only streaming service 

10 minutes ago, alvaroliam said:

I will continue streaming the shit out of Madonna's work.

I own albums of my favorite bands and singers, but more in a collectible way since I don’t even have enough time to play them lol. 🥲 Streaming made my life easier.

Take my coins, mom!

Show Me The Money GIF

1 hour ago, subversive said:

About the "T" issue in Living For Love, sometimes artists sing with a different spelling to make it "correctly audible" for the listener. Music playing at the same time as the voice can alter our appreciation of the vocalization/spelling of the lyrics.

Yes, that happens but clearly that's a mixing thing in this case. Offer Nissim cut the "Took me from heaven..." part to go directly to the chorus there and that's why the beginning of the "t" goes into "Living for loveee...", making it sound like a "t". It's quite clear what happened in this case, in my opinion.

I'm not complaining, though, I think it's cute and love that we get to call it TIVING FOR LOVE. :smile:

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Yes, that happens but clearly that's a mixing thing in this case. Offer Nissim cut the "Took me from heaven..." part to go directly to the chorus there and that's why the beginning of the "t" goes into "Living for loveee...", making it sound like a "t". It's quite clear what happened in this case, in my opinion.

I'm not complaining, though, I think it's cute and love that we get to call it TIVING FOR LOVE. :smile:

Maybe offer nissim did it intentionally for the reason aforementioned by myself. Interesting...

Anyways, my pussy is on fire dancing when the remix plays <3

12 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

IKR? :lol:

It's amazing ppl in here has the ear of moth that can differentiate between 88khz & 90khz sound file.

No, the really amazing is the people who can't differentiate between a lossy mp3 at 128 kbps and a lossless Hi-res FLAC file at 192000 Hz. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic