Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

55 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

3CD. It is a collection for 50 number ones afterall. The 16 track version is pointless.

It's not pointless. The 16-track version is aimed at the general public that would be overwhelmed by 50 tracks (almost all of them songs that they've never even heard before). It's an introduction, that's why it came out a month early. Only people that are into it are going to listen to the 50-track version. 

It looks like the marketing team really knows what they're doing this time around 

4 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

It's not pointless. The 16-track version is aimed at the general public that would be overwhelmed by 50 tracks (almost all of them songs that they've never even heard before). It's an introduction, that's why it came out a month early. Only people that are into it are going to listen to the 50-track version. 

It looks like the marketing team really knows what they're doing this time around 

I’m probably going to listen to the 16 tracks version more myself than the 50 tracks edition because 50 tracks are A LOT. Also the 16 tracks version is basically perfect. 

On 7/13/2022 at 7:59 PM, GhostOrchid said:

Which version do you guys consider to be the main version of Finally Enough Love - the 1CD or the 3 CD?

The more I listen  to the 16-track version, the less I enjoy it, so I'm currently considering the future 3 CD as the definitive edition because it has a few more remixes I really love (Erotica, ROL, Celebration, BIM). And the ones I hate like GGW by Avicii (which I haven't been able to listen to it in full so far, it makes my ears bleed so badly) and Butcher Nissim feel drowned in the second half, so I just skip to IDSIF at some point.

1 minute ago, Humanfly said:

Just curious .... what do you think is the main version of Evita soundtrack? the one cd selection version with the black and white cover or the 2CD version with all the songs. Rhetorical /S

Totally off topic, the short version is like a Madonna digest of Evita's soundtrack, the 2 CD is way more a discographic edit of the movie, you can almost listen to the whole story. So I'd say M's album is the short tracklist.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic