Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

I think with these "single versions" they want to help solidify them as the go-to versions of the songs from this point on. From a streaming point of view, Vogue and Holiday versions that are the most streamed are the longer versions. But for future generations of streamers, they want to focus attention on the shorter (more streamable) versions... and as far as Material Girl and Virgin go, I'm hoping these newly mastered versions are a reason to tie the already existing versions of these songs together (numbers wise)...

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

Well it’s a compilation celebrating her number #1s on the dance chart, not a remix compilation per se.

And mind you, for decades fans have complained that the album version of Open Your Heart didn’t have the video intro.

How sweet that she thought of those stuck in the True Blue era wanting a weird echo-y intro awkardly spliced into an album version of one of her 50 #1s. 

Btw no Spotlight or Where's the Party is reason enough to put her under a conservatorship.

Just now, Aiwa08 said:

It's just the 7'' Version, with extended ending, and a 0'3% faster. Well, now we have a new edit from FEL...

c8iHpfM.jpg

Does the extended ending version exist elsewhere in a physical format?

By the way, I am getting Celebration flashbacks just by looking at the waveform of FEL's version. Gotta suppress it. :Madonna034:

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

Does the extended ending version exist elsewhere in a physical format?

As far as I know, no. Only the regular 7'' Version or the 7'' Fade. The 7'' Version from FEL would be unique. 

I really love 7'' Versions with extended endings... Picture this: Open Your Heart (Remix) and La Isla bonita (Remix) with the original endings...

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

🙄🙄🙄 so why bother misleading people thinking they're remixes or alternate versions if they're just the album versions. Still hoping though that they end up being edits of the 12" remixes. I mean...we didnt expect Frozen to be longer or Celebration or EY to have the Local intro. 

They confirmed in the booklet that they are the album versions

I missed the meltdowns on this forum! Why they give us the same 7'' Version we already had! Wait, why they give us a new edit we didn't have before? What do we want?? We want everything! We want nothing!

But...

The extended fade out ending gives me "Celebration" vibes with "Frozen". Who knows why... maybe it was an alternative edit version and they just took that one. - No need to quote me, it's here already: But why call it 7'' Version then????

Well, it's literally the original 7'' version with more fade out.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I missed the meltdowns on this forum! Why they give us the same 7'' Version we already had! Wait, why they give us a new edit we didn't have before? What do we want?? We want everything! We want nothing!

But...

The extended fade out ending gives me "Celebration" vibes with "Frozen". Who knows why... maybe it was an alternative edit version and they just took that one. - No need to quote me, it's here already: But why call it 7'' Version then????

Well, it's literally the original 7'' version with more fade out.

Your meltdown should've been there for the titanic. At least less lives would've been lost. Nice to take things out of context though!

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic