Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

25 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Well back to the album do you think the boxset will come out in time for the release date ?

I think it will be shipped on the date but it depends where you are in the world but it is certain it will be shipped on that date.

33 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Beautiful Garbage was released with a third disc with a selection of remixes. I know the first two were released with a bonus b-sides disc since I have those. Still I wish they did the same with the first two albums since they have some great mixes. Why doing it just for Beautiful Garbage?

https://www.discogs.com/release/20859343-Garbage-Beautiful-Garbage

Possibly due to budget constraints, who knows? Also for V2.0 there were right issues which delayed the remix EP and prevented them from putting out any unreleased content. I think the boxsets we got are cool, gutted I didn't catch the first one at the time.

15 minutes ago, Roy said:

I think it will be shipped on the date but it depends where you are in the world but it is certain it will be shipped on that date.

I bought my copy from Warner Japan and I live in Japan. I wonder if they will receive their copies before the release date and ship them from Japan on the release date, or if they will be shipped from America on that day. 

51 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Beautiful Garbage was released with a third disc with a selection of remixes. I know the first two were released with a bonus b-sides disc since I have those. Still I wish they did the same with the first two albums since they have some great mixes. Why doing it just for Beautiful Garbage?

https://www.discogs.com/release/20859343-Garbage-Beautiful-Garbage

I have them all too.

I think they other two have so many remixes

The first album has 41 remixes and the 0.2 16

I would'nt be surprised if they make some special crazy box like Depeche Mode does in the future.

I think beautiful Garbage was due to the anniversary and having less Remixes

1 hour ago, Karma said:

ARTIST:Madonna

TITLE: Impressive Instant (Peter Rauhofer's Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) [2022 Remaster]

Label: RRW/Rhino/Warner Records

Config & Selection #: IS 

Street Date: 08/12/22

Coming soon.

Yeessss impressive instant!!! Can't wait! 

On 7/21/2022 at 3:53 PM, steady75 said:

Holiday? How can this possibly be a release radar affair?Like..Isn't the whole point of this collection to show off your remixes? This one is daft as hell.  missed opportunity to show the diversity of the collection.  Impressive Instant was right there.

image.png.e6008c34e2a1c8c709907ecc96b6a040.png

On 7/21/2022 at 12:57 PM, steady75 said:

I have to say it's a bit of an uninspired choice. Of all the songs that are on that compilation that have literally one version available online and she crimps out Holiday. 

The range mother... where is the range?

The way she could actually have finally made Impressive Instant a bonafide single. 

I guess some of us like to singy singy like a bird on the wingy wingy

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

@steady75 looks like your Emily’s new Marketing Manager!

Emily found singy on a wingy after all

6 hours ago, EgoRod said:

I have them all too.

I think they other two have so many remixes

The first album has 41 remixes and the 0.2 16

I would'nt be surprised if they make some special crazy box like Depeche Mode does in the future.

I think beautiful Garbage was due to the anniversary and having less Remixes

Well BG has like 60 remixes, they made a selection for the cd and the rest were digital only. 

14 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Well BG has like 60 remixes, they made a selection for the cd and the rest were digital only. 

Yeah I realized you were talking about CDs and I was thinking about Vinyls. You are right

Garbage had always made lots of collector treats and such (ie. Trash items) and also go full on for boxes . I think they will be dropping and reviewing every album in the coming years. Bleed Like me still the only one without a vinyl release.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic