Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

21 hours ago, Karma said:

ARTIST:Madonna

TITLE: Impressive Instant (Peter Rauhofer's Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) [2022 Remaster]

Label: RRW/Rhino/Warner Records

Config & Selection #: IS 

Street Date: 08/12/22

Coming soon.

I wonder where are the fans that last week said that I was wrong saying it was a bad move releasing Holiday remix and if I expected something for hardcore fanbase like Impressive Instant. And here we are lol.

2 minutes ago, Andreo said:

So the Hung Up remix and eventually a new remix project might be around the corner as well, we do be eating good fr! 

I hope something like this:

July 29th: Material Girl Remix

August 5th: Hung Up Remix 

August 12th: Impressive Instant Remix

August 19: Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones 

:luv:

49 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

was just thinking, i hope we get our orders before the end of September.  pre orders mailings have been the devil the past 2 years. seldom do we get anything in the mail for its release date.

I hope that my box isn't too dented when it arrives.

Swedish Mail is very careless with other people's possessions!

And I think thay Madonna's store will start to ship parcels around the 17th for Europe and the day before for UK.

It still is going to take a couple of weeks before I hold it in my hands. Swedish costoms prolongs the process with at least a week.

I wonder why the UK store doesn't include VAT, like Discogs. It would save a lot of time.

Just now, Celebration said:

I hope that my box isn't too dented when it arrives.

Swedish Mail is very careless with other people's possessions!

And I think thay Madonna's store will start to ship parcels a couple of days to Europe and the day before for UK.

It still is going to take a couple of weeks before I hold it in my hands. Swedish costoms prolongs the process with at least a week.

I wonder why the UK store doesn't include VAT, like Discogs. It would save a lot of time.

It's always nerve wrecking waiting on mail in hopes of no damage especially the box sets

1 minute ago, ScottyX said:

It's always nerve wrecking waiting on mail in hopes of no damage especially the box sets

Yes.

I subscribed on vinyl singles from Flying Vinyl a few years ago, and one of my parcels was bent and every record was broken.

Flying Vinyl was shocked when they saw my post about it on Instagram, but were kind enough to send me a replacement, free of charge. :)

Let's just cross our fingers, and maybe in the future, Madonna could make the deluxe boxes available for every store. That way, we can just stroll down to the nearest record store and choose the copy that looks as perfect as possible.

But she'll probably keep vinyl boxes exclusive to her own store.

8 hours ago, Celebration said:

Yes.

I subscribed on vinyl singles from Flying Vinyl a few years ago, and one of my parcels was bent and every record was broken.

Flying Vinyl was shocked when they saw my post about it on Instagram, but were kind enough to send me a replacement, free of charge. :)

Let's just cross our fingers, and maybe in the future, Madonna could make the deluxe boxes available for every store. That way, we can just stroll down to the nearest record store and choose the copy that looks as perfect as possible.

But she'll probably keep vinyl boxes exclusive to her own store.

Well they would be in stores if it didn’t sell out. They were selling them on other stores, not just Madonna.com.

34 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Well they would be in stores if it didn’t sell out. They were selling them on other stores, not just Madonna.com.

Yeah Rhino, Warner (regional) etc 

Very unlikely we will see super deluxe editions / box sets at other music retailers as they are easier and quicker to sell directly without having to worry about allocation of stock. Also easier for collectors 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

No. The vinyl box is online exclusive.

I am saying that I'd prefer to be able to buy the box in my local record store, and get the box on the release day, unharmed.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic