Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

2 hours ago, Roy said:

I'm just excited for the unreleased tracks and single EPs for the reissues but I wonder if the albums will be remastered too. 

It's about time Like A Prayer gets remastered. She needs some of that spicy EQ lift.

I'm pretty sure they will all get remastered. If not from stems, at least in the same way as Finally enough love. 

15 minutes ago, rescueme said:

Why does her team find it so difficult to do promo

To be fair, "Impressive Instant" is not an easy one: no official cover, no official video, if they took the DWT performance it wouldn't exactly match cause this is a remix... All the others had at least the official single cover ("Holiday") or remix videos they could use (or even make a new one with the original video, like "Deeper").

Of course they could have worked on something if they wanted to, but let's see. Maybe they upload something next week.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

To be fair, "Impressive Instant" is not an easy one: no official cover, no official video, if they took the DWT performance it wouldn't exactly match cause this is a remix... All the others had at least the official single cover ("Holiday") or remix videos they could use (or even make a new one with the original video, like "Deeper").

Of course they could have worked on something if they wanted to, but let's see. Maybe they upload something next week.

This would've been the perfect moment for a new video like the Nobody Knows Me Aviddiva one with every single look/ video incorporated in chronological order

On 7/29/2022 at 12:52 PM, aitorelao said:

Impressive Instant, the song every singer would kill for. This song will always be ICONIC and I don't know how Madonna never gave it, at least, some recognition after the DWT.

She was rehearsing it to include it during Sticky and Sweet but it didn't happen. Shame since it goes off live!

47 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Is there any reason to fill the "Finally Enough Love" thread with this kind of stuff?

We moved all the sound technical discussion to other thread, maybe it would be good to do that too with the image montages?

Just a silly joke won’t effect anything since this thread is already 200+ pages with %90 nonsense. 😉

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic