Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

35 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

747C755D-69A6-48ED-8488-2621509BF1C9.thumb.jpeg.2ee2f4f1c54645a7ec740019afa974fb.jpegDoes anyone know what this is with Rusty Egan? Does it mean we won’t be getting the Everybody UK edit? 😭

He's likely responding to the superior YCD mix edit of Everybody chosen over his UK remix for the album lol

Warner has all his remixes - he just needs to be patient 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic

Hi. I was checking my order status for the 6lp version on the Rhino website (usa) and I was wondering of anyone else was having the same problem am having. When I plug in my order number, email and zip it tells me "Sorry this order number, email or postal code does not match our records. Check your records and try again" I checked the order number and everything else to see if it was correct and it was, but i keep getting the same error. They did take the money from my account in May. I already messaged them 3 times since August 1st and I have not gotten a response and i don't see a number I could call. So I was wondering if anyone was having the same issue with Rhino. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Loni1082 said:

So I was wondering if anyone was having the same issue with Rhino. Thanks. 

I think they're having system / distribution issues. I ordered 2 records beginning of July, both in stock (US to UK). Got a confirmation email then silence. Same as you I couldn't look up my order and zero response from CS. On the 30th one of them turned up. Few days later I got dispatch emails (including one for the record I'd already received), got the second record a week later. Still haven't heard anything back from CS and still can't view my order. 

13 minutes ago, Roy said:

Was there another version of Everybody that existed thay year other than the album version?

Actually the Album Version was an edit, the original is the 6-minute version -> that version replace the edit on the 2001 reissue.

I'm sorry for Rusty Egan but his remix was... simply not good:

I don't know what Warner UK were thinking about.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic