Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

48 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

There's barely anything to leak, really, with 35/50 tracks already available on streaming, and most of the unavailable ones to be found in the Remixology thread. Doubt anyone would bother ripping and sharing what's pretty much out there.
It also looks pretty bad, but I'll be happy to have it! 

I actually think that it looks great.  As for the streaming content, there are a lot more than fifteen not available on Amazon Music, which is what I use, so I am pumped.  They are all remastered.   The collection as a whole will be a great streaming experience vs searching for the individual tracks.  I am definitely excited.  

28 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

I actually think that it looks great.  As for the streaming content, there are a lot more than fifteen not available on Amazon Music, which is what I use, so I am pumped.  They are all remastered.   The collection as a whole will be a great streaming experience vs searching for the individual tracks.  I am definitely excited.  

It’s going to be amazing on vinyl ❤️

1 hour ago, New_Boy said:

There's barely anything to leak, really, with 35/50 tracks already available on streaming, and most of the unavailable ones to be found in the Remixology thread. Doubt anyone would bother ripping and sharing what's pretty much out there.
It also looks pretty bad, but I'll be happy to have it! 

Why are you talking like the remixology thread was known for every Madonna's fan? Many fans wants these remixes in physical discs (many remixes are unavailable on vinyl or pressed CDs, only in CD-R).  And I bet that the 50-tracks version will be available to download in every "illegal" web page in four days. 

This release is for everybody, not only for hardcore fans with all the remixes in their hard drives. 

11 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Why are you talking like the remixology thread was known for every Madonna's fan? Many fans wants these remixes in physical discs (many remixes are unavailable on vinyl or pressed CDs, only in CD-R).  And I bet that the 50-tracks version will be available to download in every "illegal" web page in four days. 

This release is for everybody, not only for hardcore fans with all the remixes in their hard drives. 

All of this is 💯 percent true.  The mixes are also remastered.   Many streaming sites do not have these mixes, Amazon Music for one.  I choose to listen to albums a bit more than individual "choose and picks"  I am thrilled.  And you are right, casual fans are not gonna randomly search for Impressive Instant (Rauhofer's Mix).   They might search for Madonna and stumble on to this compilation, opening their eyes to the fact that Madonna's last single was not Music.  I actually do not know many people who are Super Fans (borderline straight jacket territory- haha) like myself but I know very few people who do not like Madonna.  She has just gotten lost in the shuffle  that occurs over any generational turnover.   This is a nod to the generations of people who have enjoyed Madonna.  Forty years is a lot of territory.  I am so excited for this release.  I have bought many formats, including the six album vinyl.  I cannot wait!

This is for soccer moms who will pick it up from petrol stations and Walmart and play it on their school runs whilst reminiscing about about getting hot and heavy in the club in their youth with some hot guy who isn't their baby daddy, while their kid screams for snacks and a poo from the backseat. 

And that's it's job. Escapism from the mundane. (disc three will never be played)

Gays will stream etc.

The stress of new release Friday is getting to me hoping my stuff (and yours) arrive safe and not damaged and now I have a work team meeting that morning that can run on for hours and I just know I'm going to miss delivery's cos of course they will all turn up on 19th even though I'm not expecting them too lol 

21 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

The stress of new release Friday is getting to me hoping my stuff (and yours) arrive safe and not damaged and now I have a work team meeting that morning that can run on for hours and I just know I'm going to miss delivery's cos of course they will all turn up on 19th even though I'm not expecting them too lol 

Delivery! 

FrightenedSelfishAmericanpainthorse-size

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic