Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

6 minutes ago, Roy said:

I mean... the 5-track sampler seems a little useless since they already exist in the 50-track deluxe edition but hey, exclusive items are welcome. :D

And... FUCKING SHIT, THOSE WHO PREORDERED THE DIGITAL VERSION ARE SO LUCKY. :dead:

Yeah, I hadn't ordered the digital version. Wasn't sure I was going to since I bought nearly every other physical format.  I figured I'd either rip my CD or find a download of the tracks.

Just now, Ch3rish said:

Yeah, I hadn't ordered the digital version. Wasn't sure I was going to since I bought nearly every other physical format.  I figured I'd either rip my CD or find a download of the tracks.

My local record store is yet to give me an update on my pre-order for the 3CD.

Pain. Just pain. :drama:

Just now, Ch3rish said:

Not that I  WANT to doubt you, but what evidence do we have this is the Pride version?  

It would be redundant for them to give out a download link of a remix that has already existed in the standard FEL album.

Plus, the post states that a download link for the Pride remix will be given to those who pre-order the digital album. This means that the Hung Up FEL Pride remix will be released sometime weeks after. :D

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

It would be redundant for them to give out a download link of a remix that has already existed in the standard FEL album.

Plus, the post states that a download link for the Pride remix will be given to those who pre-order the digital album. This means that the Hung Up FEL Pride remix will be released sometime weeks after. :D

I'm guess I'm totally missing where it mentions "Pride Remix"? 

@Roy Believe me, I want it to be the Pride remix and I agree that it would  be redundant if it was the actual FEL mix since it will be released this Friday, but I'm reading this post and it makes no mention that it's the "Pride" version.  I'm probably thinking too hard about it, but you know how sometimes we get excited about things here:

486DAFFE-4C81-4E3E-8A93-EA2949744F5F.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

@Roy Believe me, I want it to be the Pride remix and I agree that it would  be redundant if it was the actual FEL mix since it will be released this Friday, but I'm reading this post and it makes no mention that it's the "Pride" version.  I'm probably thinking too hard about it, but you know how sometimes we get excited about things here:

It says "2022 remix of 'Hung Up,'" not the SDP Mix.

Hey, it's alright. We're just excited that it's already M's birthday here and that FEL deluxe is coming. :D

Just now, Roy said:

It says "2022 remix of 'Hung Up,'" not the SDP Mix.

Hey, it's alright. We're just excited that it's already M's birthday here and that FEL deluxe is coming. :D

HA!  Yes true.  It's just you know how these things go.  We fans assume something specific and it turns out to be something entirely different.  I mean; whatever other remix could they be talking about?   I knew it wouldn't be the SDP mix, so it has to be the Pride mix unless there is an alternate 2022 mix remastered? 

7 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

HA!  Yes true.  It's just you know how these things go.  We fans assume something specific and it turns out to be something entirely different.  I mean; whatever other remix could they be talking about?   I knew it wouldn't be the SDP mix, so it has to be the Pride mix unless there is an alternate 2022 mix remastered? 

An alternate SDP mix? There's only the extended dub, extended vocal and the FEL vocal edit for it.

Welp, we shall see if anyone here preordered and can confirm for us. :D

1 minute ago, Roy said:

An alternate SDP mix? There's only the extended dub, extended vocal and the FEL vocal edit for it.

Welp, we shall see if anyone here preordered and can confirm for us. :D

You're stuck on the "SDP" part of it.  I never said it even related to that mix.  I just meant a totally different mix.  But anyway, I'm just hesitant as you can understand since it's not specifically saying "Pride " remix.  It probably is as you stated.  :)

3 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

You're stuck on the "SDP" part of it.  I never said it even related to that mix.  I just meant a totally different mix.  But anyway, I'm just hesitant as you can understand since it's not specifically saying "Pride " remix.  It probably is as you stated.  :)

Again, we shall see.

I'm just happy that a lot of things are happening this week leading up to the grand event, which is the FEL deluxe release. :laughing:

Just now, Roy said:

Again, we shall see.

I'm just happy that a lot of things are happening this week leading up to the grand event, which is the FEL deluxe release. :laughing:

Totally there with you.  And now a Britney remix on it's way?  Wow!  We've been treated this year.  A lot of releases this year.  I've enjoyed every bit of it. 

1 minute ago, Ch3rish said:

Totally there with you.  And now a Britney remix on it's way?  Wow!  We've been treated this year.  A lot of releases this year.  I've enjoyed every bit of it. 

MATERIAL GWORRLLLLLLLL, The Queens Remix of Break My Soul, FEL deluxe, possible updates on certifications, art collabs and now the upcoming Britney remix.

Damn, Madonna and Warner are back up and running! :Madonna010:

1 minute ago, Roy said:

MATERIAL GWORRLLLLLLLL, The Queens Remix of Break My Soul, FEL deluxe, possible updates on certifications, art collabs and now the upcoming Britney remix.

Damn, Madonna and Warner are back up and running! :Madonna010:

She's taking no prisoners.  And there's something for everyone here!  I'm soaking it all up though. 

34 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

It's the Pride remix. They say you're getting "the 2022 remix of Hung Up, weeks prior to its official release"

They wrote this today. The Remix album is coming out this week so no matter what you wouldn't need to wait weeks (plural) for the Hung Up remix included inside the Finally Enough Love compilation anyway.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic