Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

7 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

It's the Pride remix. They say you're getting "the 2022 remix of Hung Up, weeks prior to its official release"

They wrote this today. The Remix album is coming out this week so no matter what you wouldn't need to wait weeks (plural) for the Hung Up remix included inside the Finally Enough Love compilation anyway.

I get it's not the FEL mix.... but I guess what I was questioning is how do we even know it's just not an entirely different mix? There is NO mention of "Pride".  I only bring this up because;  we as fans have been known to get excited about things that weren't specific, only to be let down with it, when it wasn't what we expected it to be.  Like you and everyone else, I assume it's the "Pride" version, and want it to be, but our luck it will be a remastered 2022 studio mix of the Gorillaz version performed at the Grammys in 2006.  LOL! :lol:

Edited by Ch3rish (see edit history)

Just now, Ch3rish said:

I get it's not the FEL mix.... but I guess what I was questioning is how do we even know it's just not an entirely different mix.  There is NO mention of "Pride".  I only bring this up is that we as fans have known to get excited about things that weren't specific, only to be let down with it wasn't what we expected it to be.  Like you and everyone else, I assume it's the "Pride" version, and want it to be, but our luck it will be a remastered 2022 studio mix of the Gorillaz version performed at the Grammys in 2006.  LOL! :lol:

You know what, I would like that too.

The Gorillaz and Madonna mix of Hung Up from the 2006 Grammys? Yes. :D

Just now, Roy said:

You know what, I would like that too.

The Gorillaz and Madonna mix of Hung Up from the 2006 Grammys? Yes. :D

Actually, I would too.  I'm just  being silly now, but I think you probably understand where I'm coming from.  It's so easy to think that they must be referring to the Pride mix, when at the same time, we could easily being assuming, when it may be some entirely different remix for 2022.  HA!  And here's another question, will the mix be available right away when you pre-order or will you only have access it with the rest of the tracks Friday?  

See, I have all the questions today.  I'm definitely thinking too deep about it. LOL!

4 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

Actually, I would too.  I'm just  being silly now, but I think you probably understand where I'm coming from.  It's so easy to think that they must be referring to the Pride mix, when at the same time, we could easily being assuming, when it may be some entirely different remix for 2022.  HA!  And here's another question, will the mix be available right away when you pre-order or will you only have access it with the rest of the tracks Friday?  

See, I have all the questions today.  I'm definitely thinking too deep about it. LOL!

Judging by the post, I think it will be given as soon as possible to those who preorder between August 16 and 18.

The leaks will start to happen before it hits streaming. lel

1 minute ago, Roy said:

Judging by the post, I think it will be given as soon as possible to those who preorder between August 16 and 18.

The leaks will start to happen before it hits streaming. lel

I'm probably going to pre-order tomorrow the digital to get all my questions answered.  That's the only format that I didn't order.  I'm glad I waited.  It's just I find it silly to order a digital version when I could easily create my own by ripping my physical version. 

7 minutes ago, Ch3rish said:

I'm probably going to pre-order tomorrow the digital to get all my questions answered.  That's the only format that I didn't order.  I'm glad I waited.  It's just I find it silly to order a digital version when I could easily create my own by ripping my physical version. 

Is the digital version in MP3 or lossless?

If lossless, it could possibly be a hi-res version of the 50-track album.

59 minutes ago, Roy said:

MATERIAL GWORRLLLLLLLL, The Queens Remix of Break My Soul, FEL deluxe, possible updates on certifications, art collabs and now the upcoming Britney remix.

Damn, Madonna and Warner are back up and running! :Madonna010:

By the way, you forgot the Rebel Heart Tour Purple Swirl Vinyl being released in the coming weeks as well.  Woo-hoo!

These vague announcements piss me off. First of all, fuck all the people that already pre-ordered, right? Secondly, what exactly is on a 5 track sampler? Alternate remixes? Test prints of remixes we're already getting? Unmastered versions? Thirdly, what Hung Up mix are we talking about? I feel like they made the "2022 remix" sound fancy when they just mean the "FEL Remix 2022 Remaster." 

Well who knows. But I'm not forking out any more money on this release. Somebody will upload them anyway if they truly are different mixes. 

48 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

These vague announcements piss me off. First of all, fuck all the people that already pre-ordered, right? Secondly, what exactly is on a 5 track sampler? Alternate remixes? Test prints of remixes we're already getting? Unmastered versions? Thirdly, what Hung Up mix are we talking about? I feel like they made the "2022 remix" sound fancy when they just mean the "FEL Remix 2022 Remaster." 

Well who knows. But I'm not forking out any more money on this release. Somebody will upload them anyway if they truly are different mixes. 

A sampler will be 5 tracks from Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones - it's a 'sample' of the album. By logic, they would have pressed more than 100 copies so it may not be the only way to get it etc

The Hung Up (2022 Remix) is the one she performed at Pride in NYC - likely to hit streaming Friday 2 September

15 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

A sampler will be 5 tracks from Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones - it's a 'sample' of the album. By logic, they would have pressed more than 100 copies so it may not be the only way to get it etc

The Hung Up (2022 Remix) is the one she performed at Pride in NYC - likely to hit streaming Friday 2 September

Thanks!  Your posts are always so informative and positive.  :)

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

Good to know. A sampler of the same tracks does nothing for me. The Hung Up remix would be cool but it's coming out in a couple weeks so I can just wait for that. 

3 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Just don't buy.

So that my chances of getting 5 tracks album sampler will be higher.

Thanks.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic