Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

Plot twist. Causing A Commotion Silver Screen Edit is on the sampler. 

What if this is true, the sampler consists of 5 remixes that, in the end, didn't make IT tot the Final cut. Just Imagine....

01_Lucky Star (Remix Video Edit)

02_Angel (Remix Edit)

O3_Causing A Commotion (Movie House Edit)

04_Spotlight (YCD Single Edit)

05_Where's The Party (YCD Single Edit)

All 2022 remasters of course.

9 hours ago, Ch3rish said:

I actually agree with this sediment.  While her albums don't struggle that badly to get to #1 or top 5, but yeah, the way I kept hearing fans buying multiple copies of Madame X, I was surprised it didn't go #1 across the board and sell more copies.

I make no secret of how I feel about the album but even I have the clear vinyl, the blue vinyl, the black vinyl, the rainbow vinyl, two boxsets, a digital copy and a deluxe CD lol. Not bad for someone who doesn't really rate it.

4 hours ago, Roy said:

If y'all ever get your vinyls, please rip them for me so that @Aiwa08, @Prayer and I will dissect the hell out of them. 😂

Yes, I will despise the vinyl hiss, clicks and pops with all my heart!! :Madonna009:

Honestly can't wait for Friday. I'm gonna be listening to the 50-track edition non-stop: it's long as f**k, so it's gonna take all day anyway.

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

I think the sampler will include:

1. Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit)

2. Deeper And Deeper (David's Radio Edit)

3. Ray Of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit)

4. Holiday (7" Version)

5. Impressive Instant (Peter Rauhofer's Universal Radio Mixshow Mix)

:yarn:

That is my guess too

45 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Mine is still saying processing did you order the boxset from them?

4 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Mine still hasn't changed yet 

I placed the order on May 4, at 15:50.

Maybe they are sending the boxsets outside UK first, because they will take more time to arrive...

6 hours ago, Roy said:

If y'all ever get your vinyls, please rip them for me so that @Aiwa08, @Prayer and I will dissect the hell out of them. 😂

I'm sorry @Roy, but my vinyls and CDs will be always sealed. I don't need to open them when the rips (from CD and Vinyl) will be online in three days on russian websites, and the "Hi-Res" versions will be available to download from Qobuz or TIDAL. 

9 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I'm sorry @Roy, but my vinyls and CDs will be always sealed. I don't need to open them when the rips (from CD and Vinyl) will be online in three days on russian websites, and the "Hi-Res" versions will be available to download from Qobuz or TIDAL. 

Oh, it's all good! I'm just anticipating for the vinyl rips online so we and @Prayer will rip it apart and talk about it. 😁

42 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Till now I’m not feeling this release at all! 🥸 why NOT for example her last tour? Or maybe MDNA? Why this one? 🙂

I do wonder that too but personally, I would want to listen to the RHT live album on vinyl over the MDNA live album mess of a mix. 😗

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

Oh, it's all good! I'm just anticipating for the vinyl rips online so we and @Prayer will rip it apart and talk about it. 😁

Since 2010, I only open the stuff unavailable on internet (very rare vinyls, CDs or DVD/Blu-rays). Even my Marvel's Omnibus are sealed because you can download them from internet.

8zk4wigeftv61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

4 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Since 2010, I only open the stuff unavailable on internet (very rare vinyls, CDs or DVD/Blu-rays). 

Back in 2016, I initially wanted to keep my Philippine pressing of the RH deluxe album sealed but I couldn't help it. I opened it and plopped it in my CD player. It sounds really good. Same goes for the RHT 2CD. 😂

But I like that idea. Once I get the FEL 3CD in my hands, I will keep it sealed. 😁

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

Back in 2016, I initially wanted to keep my Philippine pressing of the RH deluxe album sealed but I couldn't help it. I opened it and plopped it in my CD player. It sounds really good. Same goes for the RHT 2CD. 😂

But I like that idea. Once I get the FEL 3CD in my hands, I will keep it sealed. 😁

Sometimes is not a good idea. I opened a DVD box sealed seven years later... AND ONE DVD WAS MISSING. Of course I couldn't change the DVD box (fortunately my boyfriend gave me his copy). 

1 minute ago, Aiwa08 said:

Noooo!!! They are comics compilations with 1200 pages by volume. 

I didn't see the edit on the description. My apologies. :laughing:

I will just have to think about either opening it and playing it on my dad's car stereo or just keep it sealed. Either way, it will be on my hands once my local record store orders it for me. 😁

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic