Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Neither can I attend, but that means it's not only 100 copies being given out only on the madonna.com store, meaning more fans will get their hands on it. Get it?

Maybe whoever bought anything will get one? The 100 copies was just a bait to make everyone buy buy buy! :lol:

#1 here I come!

So I contacted Live Nation Uk since I wasn’t going to spend $44 for a cd thanks to the out of this world shipping to Italy from the US Store. They already replied to me:

Thanks for getting in touch.
I had another customer asking about this
I have not been informed of this so I think that this may just be for the US store.
I have reached out for clarification but I am the last in today so it will be tomorrow before I can get confirmation

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

So I contacted Live Nation Uk since I wasn’t going to spend $44 for a cd thanks to the out of this world shipping to Italy from the US Store. They already replied to me:

Thanks for getting in touch.
I had another customer asking about this
I have not been informed of this so I think that this may just be for the US store.
I have reached out for clarification but I am the last in today so it will be tomorrow before I can get confirmation

Keep us updated thanks 

6 minutes ago, steady75 said:

How are they out of physical product? It baffles me. These CD's will be reprinted and available forever. Like...take the money now and post when theyre made. Who runs these things? Emily could never. 

Lol I called Rough Trade NYC to see if they might get any vinyl and the girl was properly confused by the whole scenario. Another WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT IN THE COMPUTER scenario. "I see it listed but it doesn't seem available".

20 minutes ago, Lucka27 said:

Still no unpacking vidéo ou images of the 3 cd version or the 6lp box ?

my red vinyl edition has been shipped. Still waiting for the 6lp box set to be shipped by us official store 

how would there be any unpacking video yet, its not due til friday. I will be extremely surprised if any of us has the boxset this week at all.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic