Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

On 8/13/2022 at 10:34 AM, chaseturtle said:

Quick question for everyone!  I ordered the boxset and few other versions on 5/4 when it was announced.  When I click "View Order Status" it goes to "Page Not Found".  When I type my email, zip code and order number in on the website, it still doesn't locate it, but I have the email with verification, an order number and my card was charged.  Anyone else experiencing this?  I contacted Rhino this morning, waiting to hear back. 

I'm having the same issue. I went to check August 1st just to see of there was an update and I got the same error. Then I found the link to check order status where you log in and Rhino gave me the same error as you experienced. I checked, double checked and triple checked all my info was correct. I messaged them the same day August 1st and I have not gotten an answer or reply. Last week I tried to message them again and I messaged them through their facebook as well ...nothing. I got an email from my first message I sent (the august 1st message) on August 13th saying the following.....

" Thank you for contacting us and we apologize for the tardiness of this response.

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing a very high volume of incoming customer service tickets.

We will prioritize your ticket and follow up with your as soon as possible.

We are so sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience."

So far, as of today ... am still waiting for an answer. I also checked my spam box and nothing is there as well. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic