Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

I wouldn’t expect Madonna customer service to know who gets them. They can only look up individual orders. Someone will run a report of the items ordered with a date/time stamp to make that determination.

For a single item, I would expect them to create a separate item that would stste it’s with a promo CD but since there are multiple versions, it wouldn’t be viable to do it this way.

i know it’s frustrating. I am setting my expectations to zero and if I get one, great. If not, oh well. :-)

4 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

1 CD version SOLD OUT - Listing removed

3 CD version SOLD OUT

2 Black LP SOLD OUT

:seeno:

Maybe everyone who ordered will get one.... I cant imagine the Madonna store selling out of regular CDs/vinyls and surely only superfans like us would deal with the Madonna store and their crazy shipping price shenanigans...

7 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

I didn't order the 1-CD yesterday because the delivery fees were insane. 14 € the CD, 36 € the delivery fees... I'm sorry but this is not normal. It's just a CD, not a 65'' 4K TV. And I live in Spain, not in Mars. 

Who knew a CrossDresser cost so much more to ship than a 65" 4K Transvestite

Has anyone ordered the 6 LP from https://store.rhino.com? I cannot track my order status as it says invalid order information but they gladly took my money for the pre-order back in May...I am just curious if anyone has gotten any order status updates or tracking information from Rhino yet.

Thanks!

EDIT: For what it is worth, I sent a tweet to the official Rhino Records account: 

Edited by MonsieurX
Added link to tweet to Rhino Records for support. (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic