Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Just now, Alpha said:

Exactly. This literally looks like a failed abortion of GHV2 and Celebration. For an amazing feat of having 50 #1s this product looks completely SHIT.

Yeah, I love her still and will probably buy this against my better judgment for completion purposes, but it's not good packaging (to me, maybe I should emphasize LOL).

2 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

Yeah, I love her still and will probably buy this against my better judgment for completion purposes, but it's not good packaging (to me, maybe I should emphasize LOL).

Nah its obvious that its shitty. I mean for years we all heard the nagging about Hard Candy's artwork and the single covers the past few albums yet this is too far? Give me a break.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Uh im not buying it and I'm still gonna complain...if YOU dont like it dont read and put me on ignore. Silly boy. Funny how you ignore me mentioning how there's real shitty comments against her but dont worry. I see you!

I don't do faceless drama on forums. If you enjoy complaining, go for it - it's your energy

2 minutes ago, Brendonshayart said:

Can’t wait to buy my own art tomorrow 😂

I'd be less whiny (:cute:) if yours was the 3-CD/6-LP version. It's cool!

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

I'm wondering if any of your design/s will feature in the 6LP set?

I think I saw the scans and it's just the same cover photo throughout the design + single covers, unless I missed something.

1 minute ago, GregVsMatt said:

I don't do faceless drama on forums. If you enjoy complaining, go for it - it's your energy

Aw you dont gotta lie baby boy cuz if that was the truth you wouldn't have told that to @Glassy24or even respond to me. You love it and I'm sure you're eager to reply. Its ok, like i said...i can see you!

1 minute ago, Glassy24 said:

I'd be less whiny (:cute:) if yours was the 3-CD/6-LP version. It's cool!

I think I saw the scans and it's just the same cover photo throughout the design + single covers, unless I missed something.

Exactly...instead we have that...other thing. Did you see his other initial idea? SO good!

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yours really is superior if im being honest! Simple yet effective with no gimmicks! I'm also a fan of the Frozen single cover you designed! Hope you do more work for her!

THANKS! I loved the close up, only place “Madonna” felt right was on the forehead where there was enough space, also sort of is a nod to Madame x art AND more so, Frida K.

Fake/Printed hype sticker was needed to cover  what you could see of her dress haha! 

I wish I could have designed the inside and back and or booklet or however it comes too but oh well. 

Can’t wait to see it in the flesh! 

Just now, Alpha said:

It would've been really cool if they had @Brendonshayartdo single covers for the released tracks! Imagine one for Impressive Instant 😮😮😮

I wish!!! I wish I got to do ALL the frozen remix covers so that they would be cohesive leading up to this project! 

Just now, Alpha said:

It would've been really cool if they had @Brendonshayartdo single covers for the released tracks! Imagine one for Impressive Instant 😮😮😮

Ugh such a shame Impressive Instant never got a nicely designed cover. And that Living for Love is and Bitch I'm Madonna are so... bad lol.

1 minute ago, Brendonshayart said:

THANKS! I loved the close up, only place “Madonna” felt right was on the forehead where there was enough space, also sort of is a nod to Madame x art AND more so, Frida K.

Fake/Printed hype sticker was needed to cover  what you could see of her dress haha! 

I wish I could have designed the inside and back and or booklet or however it comes too but oh well. 

Can’t wait to see it in the flesh! 

Yeah I noticed that the design on the back and inside is from the 3-CD version (same fonts at least). See, even giving the whole packaging that handwritten feel makes it interesting to look through in person imo.

Just now, Glassy24 said:

Ugh such a shame Impressive Instant never got a nicely designed cover. And that Living for Love is and Bitch I'm Madonna are so... bad lol.

Yeah I noticed that the design on the back and inside is from the 3-CD version (same fonts at least). See, even giving the whole packaging that handwritten feel makes it interesting to look through in person imo.

He can redo the single cover art for the Rebel Heart singles. About time they need some improvement. :D

4 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

Thanks!! It looks really cool. But I was talking about the 6LP which has the other cover. That’s the only one I’ve bought. I can’t justify buying the same album twice unfortunately.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic