Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

31 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Amazon has shipped my silver vinyl. Still unsure if I should get the red vinyl as well... Also pre-ordered the clear one but cancelled it yesterday. I actually don't want to spent so much money for the same album over and over again. But they might increase in value...

And I think the silver vinyl suits best with the black/white cover.

What are your thoughts?

me too! plus the box set already has red inside it and i have a million clear vinyls so silver was the obvio us choice

Don't insult me, but I feel that the FEL abridged version we already had is more powerful, more direct. It's nice to have four vinyl sides covering each decade 80-90-00-10. I would have put Celebration instead of Medellin and probably Open your heart instead of Like a prayer, in order to have a song for each album + 2 more tracks.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Just to clarify: the 7" version of Material Girl has the fan hitting sound effect like in the album version... which this is basically the album version they used. :laughing:

In the booklet it's written that Like A Virgin and Material Girl didn't need a radio edit because they are already short enough for radio airplay ; )

14 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Don't insult me, but I feel that the FEL abridged version we already had is more powerful, more direct. It's nice to have four vinyl sides covering each decade 80-90-00-10. I would have put Celebration instead of Medellin and probably Open your heart instead of Like a prayer, in order to have a song for each album + 2 more tracks.

That was my thoughts exactly on the track list. I made a playlist in Spotify called “Soon, Enough Love” where I inserted the remixes we already had (to continue their streams in prep of the full release) and it’s awesome. Less jarring between styles and eras. I cannot wait for Bedtime Story!!!!

37 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

omg a clear 7" promo would look nice at my house 

59 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

What are thes 7'' ??

Officials ?

39 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Yes, from the official party I don’t know where.

They are not authentic items according to an eBay auction that includes the fan, buttons, etc...

eBay link

"****FREE 2,  7" Souvenir Vinyl Singles with actual music but not Audiophile grade.**** 

NOTE+  Vinyls are Custom made and may take extra time for shipping date. Everything will ship together. Please take this in mind. Thank you. "

6 minutes ago, imagination said:

They are not authentic items according to an eBay auction that includes the fan, buttons, etc...

eBay link

"****FREE 2,  7" Souvenir Vinyl Singles with actual music but not Audiophile grade.**** 

NOTE+  Vinyls are Custom made and may take extra time for shipping date. Everything will ship together. Please take this in mind. Thank you. "

Oh this is a good news then!