Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

50 minutes ago, imagination said:

For those who have heard it, does the ending of the Fever Radio Edit on Finally Enough Love end with the full alternate vocals ("What a lovely way to burn")?

There's a fake edit of the Murk Boys Miami Mix on youtube that is missing those.

It does and a weird echo bounce of the n

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

My OCD can’t get its head around the fact that Everybody is track one on the 16 track version and comes after Open Your Heart on the 50 track version. 

hurts a bit.

Looking forward to picking the 3cd up from the shop tomorrow and listening in the car. 

Think of it in the context that Everybody and Physical Attraction represent YCD :) 

The interesting choice of Murk to remix Fever also brought the Miami house sound of the 90s to the mainstream, in the same spirit as Junior’s mixes brought the NYC house sound. It’s an experiment and it did produce a different sound & different results. I got to see Oscar G live a few times, he really does have a unique style that keeps the crowd moving. Murk would hit later on with “Fired Up”.

Just now, DickTracy said:

The interesting choice of Murk to remix Fever also brought the Miami house sound of the 90s to the mainstream, in the same spirit as Junior’s mixes brought the NYC house sound. It’s an experiment and it did produce a different sound & different results. 

All this talk of Fever has derailled my FEL binge and I'm now listening to all the Fever mixes again lol, so much perfection

6 minutes ago, steady75 said:

My OCD can’t get its head around the fact that Everybody is track one on the 16 track version and comes after Open Your Heart on the 50 track version. 

hurts a bit.

Looking forward to picking the 3cd up from the shop tomorrow and listening in the car. 

yeah I'm thinking about putting my digital playlist back into chrono order, that leap from OYH to LAP though is so weird though...

I might make my own playlist and replace LAP and DCFMA and put CAC and RM in there just cos

3 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

yeah I'm thinking about putting my digital playlist back into chrono order, that leap from OYH to LAP though is so weird though...

I might make my own playlist and replace LAP and DCFMA and put CAC and RM in there just cos

When she sings “ you’re in control just like a child, now I’m dancing”

just imagine she’s talking to Felix Howard in the Open Your Heart video and the jump won’t seem as bad boo x 

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Am I thick here but what's the difference between the Keep It Together (Single Remix) and this new Alternate Single Remix? 

2 hours ago, theglamorous said:

Different intro for starts

2 hours ago, Roy said:

The alternate single remix is a tad longer than the single remix.

Love this version of KIT, @ first listen new intro and outro, are the main differences.