Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

12 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

Yeah I think KIT is my favourite track on this compilation

So it's five minutes to midnight here in Sweden. The record store opens in ten hours. I'll be there at 10 sharp, buy the record and then it takes me about 40 minutes to get home.

THEN I can listen to this new version of KIT, and see for myself how good it is!

I love this excitement. :)

18 minutes ago, Jorick said:

Does anyone else hears the end of another song at the start of Don't Tell Me, or am i crazy?

This might help us figure out the source of the lossy audio file they've used.

The Thunderpuss Edit video for "Don't Tell Me" appeared on 3 Promo Only DVD compilations from December 2000 to February 2001.

On two of these it was preceded by the track "Who The Hell Are You" (Illicit Club Edit) by Madison Avenue.

On another, it was preceded by "Around The World (La La La La La)" (Extended Club Edit) by ATC.

I wonder if what can be heard at the beginning of "Don't Tell Me" is from the end of one of those videos. :Madonna032:

51 minutes ago, imagination said:

The Thunderpuss Edit video for "Don't Tell Me" appeared on 3 Promo Only DVD compilations from December 2000 to February 2001.

On two of these it was preceded by the track "Who The Hell Are You" (Illicit Club Edit) by Madison Avenue.

On another, it was preceded by "Around The World (La La La La La)" (Extended Club Edit) by ATC.

I wonder if what can be heard at the beginning of "Don't Tell Me" is from the end of one of those videos. :Madonna032:

If you know, let me know👍😜

1 hour ago, imagination said:

It sounded like the ending to the Deep Dish Dot Com Mix of Music.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic