Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Enjoying Physical Attraction. I'm not an expert in this, but the part before "Maybe we were meant to be together" sounds a little different to my ears... like the synth and vocal have less reverb/delay? Not much of a difference but it actually is a little different to the album version despite what it says in the booklet no? Nonetheless, it's fun!

Just now, Glassy24 said:

Enjoying Physical Attraction. I'm not an expert in this, but the part before "Maybe we were meant to be together" sounds a little different to my ears... like the synth and vocal have less reverb/delay? Not much of a difference but it actually is a little different to the album version despite what it says in the booklet no? Nonetheless, it's fun!

The whole track itself is different because it is the single edit, an edit and mix different to the album version so it has less reverb on the tracks. :D

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

The whole track itself is different because it is the single edit, an edit and mix different to the album version so it has less reverb on the tracks. :D

Ah yes, I meant that she says Physical Attraction wasn't remixed, but it was, ever so slightly though. I never noticed because I usually play the album version anyway. :-)

5 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

It's an edit of the 11-23-1982 Demo 

8 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

Still waiting for Rhino to respond to my emails or at least ship!  I will freak out if they screw up my 6LP boxset.

Did you order anything else from them? I received an e-mail that my 3 CD set has shipped but I am still awaiting shipment of my 6 LP boxset that I pre-ordered in May. I am unable to track the order on their website. The Order Tracking function is broken.

29 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

The remasters sound so good on earphones.

The first half is near perfect, my only grumble is her poor choice of remixes on the latter half…far too much Tracy Young, Rauhofer & Offer Nissim for my liking. 

I like the Living for Love one but if it'd have been lossless even better. For some of the ones in the end I would've chosen:

-Turn Up the Radio (Dirty Freqs Remix)

-Living for Love (Erick Morillo Club Mix) [New Edit]

-Ghosttown (Don Diablo Remix)

-Bitch, I'm Madonna (Rosabel’s Bitch Move Mix) - though I don't mind the one selected

-Medellín (Sak Noel Remix)

-Crave (MNEK Remix) - but I'm basic and love the Tracy Young Mix too, sorry lol

-I Rise (DJ Irene and the Alliance Remix)

-I Don't Search, I Find (Kue's Studio 54 Mix - Radio Edit) - but EVERY IDSIF remix is gold. It's my favorite collection of her remixes since like Hollywood lol. I do have a few others I could've swapped too. I'm bored so I'll make a list too. :lol:

---

EDIT:

-Open Your Heart (um, any other good version)

-Hollywood (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duck Mix)

-Give Me All Your Luvin' (Demolition Crew Remix)

-Love Profusion (Blow-Up Mix)

Edited by Glassy24 (see edit history)

27 minutes ago, MonsieurX said:

Did you order anything else from them? I received an e-mail that my 3 CD set has shipped but I am still awaiting shipment of my 6 LP boxset that I pre-ordered in May. I am unable to track the order on their website. The Order Tracking function is broken.

I did! I ordered the 3CD and the single cd, as well as the 2LP black vinyl. Not one single thing has shipped. 

3 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

Agh drats! Oh well, enjoying nearly 4 hours of FEL remixes via streaming, waiting for my vinyls to arrive. Could be worse.....

It was 1am my time to try an win it and I prioritised sleep. I'll track down the sampler one day. I only get up in the middle of the night items I can buy like the MDNA holographic cover etc 

16 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

show us the inner sleeves please!!!!

Working on posting the pictures. Unfortunately it came just as I was leaving for work, so I only managed to get a few pics.

The inner sleeves are the sunglasses pictures with different color backgrounds, one for each colour of the rainbow

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic