Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

7 minutes ago, imagination said:

Ask Madonna's team. Probably from some fan made bootleg compilation.

The main Thunderpuss Edit video of "Don't Tell Me" is from one of the Promo Only (DJ Music Pool) DVD releases I mentioned earlier, their credits are at the beginning and end of the clip, and their logo appears periodically throughout.

Were I to guess, a likely scenario is:

1. Someone ripped "Don't Tell Me" from one of the Promo Only DVD's

2. That file was mixed into a fan made collection with other Madonna remix videos, placed after the HQ2 version of "Music"

3. Someone ripped the "Don't Tell Me" video from that bootleg collection

4. That file was uploaded to Madonna's YouTube channel without cleaning up the audio

5. The audio was extracted from the YouTube upload and put on Finally Enough Love

Well it still sounds good to me and I much prefer this edit to the mix on the cd single.

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

How so? Is it because FEL is clearer?

I mean the remix sounds good to me and not a YouTube Rip, (maybe the vocals sound a little bit off).  The  video edit of the Thunderpuss remix was promo only (and from a video) and to me it’s better than the full version included on the cd single (or the radio edit, I believe there was a radio edit too).

12 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I mean the remix sounds good to me and not a YouTube Rip, (maybe the vocals sound a little bit off).  The  video edit of the Thunderpuss remix was promo only (and from a video) and to me it’s better than the full version included on the cd single (or the radio edit, I believe there was a radio edit too).

Ah, I see. Hey, at least you enjoyed it too. :D

Can I just say that Madonna really knows her taste for the remixes. Even though some needs more listening, more than half of the remix album is in my Spotify playlist. It's insane. 

8 minutes ago, Enrico said:

So: may I ask who paid for custom and how much?

@Aiwa08 @subversive @Frank@AceOfMadonna

I really need to understand how to avoid this. UK orders were less dangerous than US, but you can't pay 30% more all the time. I hope the reissues are sold in EU too.

I don't know how much I have to pay yet

17 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I really need to understand how to avoid this. UK orders were less dangerous than US, but you can't pay 30% more all the time. I hope the reissues are sold in EU too.

I haven't received any notification from DHL yet. 

In which country do you live? Here in Germany the exemption limits have changed last year. So you pay import taxes (19%) for every order from a non-EU country. If your order is above 150 Euros you will also have to pay import duties. Plus a fee to the forwarder. 

16 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I also received an email from FedEx saying they cleared customs for me and I owe them 50 euros. 33 of those are for VAT since the boxset is expensive... There's no way to get it cheaper unfortunately. Don't know why these companies stay in the bloody UK.

22 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I've just received another email asking for fulfill (again) the same as yesterday tho, but from another email adress.

11 minutes ago, AceOfMadonna said:

I haven't received any notification from DHL yet. 

In which country do you live? Here in Germany the exemption limits have changed last year. So you pay import taxes (19%) for every order from a non-EU country. If your order is above 150 Euros you will also have to pay import duties. Plus a fee to the forwarder. 

I live in Italy. Well, the order is above 150 euros, so...

9 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

I also received an email from FedEx saying they cleared customs for me and I owe them 50 euros. 33 of those are for VAT since the boxset is expensive... There's no way to get it cheaper unfortunately. Don't know why these companies stay in the bloody UK.

Exactly the same. 36,52 VAT + 13,50 "administrative rights"...

25 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

Because it's awesome here sorry

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic