Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

54 minutes ago, Enrico said:

So: may I ask who paid for custom and how much?

@Aiwa08 @subversive @Frank@AceOfMadonna

I really need to understand how to avoid this. UK orders were less dangerous than US, but you can't pay 30% more all the time. I hope the reissues are sold in EU too.

I'm still waiting a reply from FedEx.

4 hours ago, imagination said:

Okay, finally heard it.

The sound at the beginning of "Don't Tell Me" is from the end of the HQ2 Remix of "Music", which is not the mix included on Finally Enough Love.

This proves that they took the audio from the video uploaded to her youtube channel since it's on there too:

The call "Remastered" a YouTube audio rip

I swear I don't know how some people get the jobs they have. 

And she was proudly announcing she was in the studio with Mike Dean. How much do they charge for a youtube rip and they call themselves pros. They're scammers! that's what they are!

1 minute ago, reinvented_0 said:

The call "Remastered" a YouTube audio rip

I swear I don't know how some people get the jobs they have. 

And she was proudly announcing she was in the studio with Mike Dean. How much do they charge for a youtube rip and they call themselves pros. They're scammers! that's what they are!

tbf they never specified the sources they were remastering from

still stinks a little though

at least it's not all an illusion

18 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

tbf they never specified the sources they were remastering from

still stinks a little though

at least it's not all an illusion

They remastered something and were incompetent enough and placed the cut of the tracks wrong?

They did the same at the end with Don't Tell Me on Celebration. Don't Tell Me has a curse

A few interesting notes from the CD booklet:

- Turn Up The Radio (Offer Nissim Remix Edit) has been created for the release

- Love Profusion (Ralphi Rosario House Vocal Edit) has been recreated based on the remix video

- Nothing Fails (Tracy Young's Underground Radio Edit) is apparently an unreleased edit

- American Life (Felix Da Housecat's Devin Dazzle Edit) has been reassembled in the studio for its commercial debut. Not sure if that means it was recreated too?

Everything sounds so crisp and fresh.  Its seriously  like a walk through the soundtrack to my social life.  feeling very nostalgic.  Absolutely luv that we have in a full piece of work. there will be never another artist like her.  Incredible.  She makes me so happy

FINALLY recieved confirmation that:

Litho. Merchbar.

Red Vinyl shipped. Fedex from europe to cad. customs, idk.

Transparent Vinyl (took money out of my paypal lol)

STILL WAITING:

Black Vinyl/Litho. Madonna.com store.

6lp. Warner Canada.

and i will have to buy the grey vinyl, cd, & 3cd, at the end of the month. sigh.

all the confusion.

Just now, blondebenji said:

Everything sounds so crisp and fresh.  Its seriously  like a walk through the soundtrack to my social life.  feeling very nostalgic.  Absolutely luv that we have in a full piece of work. there will be never another artist like her.  Incredible.  She makes me so happy

It's truly a, ahem, celebration. The amount of hits. All her history. The top quality of her remixes during her career.

Happy Finally Enough Love day, everyone. :Madonna041:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic