Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

11 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Looks average to me… 🙃 they could at least pick other shots from that session for each vinyl… 😅💀 or maybe each vinyl different shot from the 4 different decades.

31A18F5E-BD88-4C0F-8712-36F55A1D434B.jpeg

14A699D6-DE21-40F8-8580-7EF24C937035.jpeg

Madonna's artwork designers since Hard candy are so lazy... Hate them...

You just have a wonderful space and they do extreme shit...

First, one of these colored background picture would have made a better cover sleeve than beige/brown with title track sleeve. But there are millions amazing pictures of Madonnna. Even from same first album 1983 photoshoot. Why don't you use different one... Juste to give pleasure to the audience... Don't understand... And stop playing the Andy Warhol you're not...

But let's go back to most important = the audio

I re-disovered few remixes I forgot or didn't listened to a lot and I appreciated the bulk with other tracks. It's a real journey onto clubbing years.

3 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

Madonna's artwork designers since Hard candy are so lazy... Hate them...

First, one of these colored background picture would have made a better cover sleeve than beige/brown with title track sleeve. But there are millions amazing pictures of Madonnna. Even from same first album 1983 photoshoot. Why don't you use different one... Juste to give pleasure to the audience... Don't understand... And stop playing the Andy Warhol you're not...

But let's go back to most important = the audio

I re-disovered few remixes I forgot or didn't listened to a lot and I appreciated the bulk with other tracks. It's a real journey onto clubbing years.

It brought me into an ecstacy flashback lol

10 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

First, one of these colored background picture would have made a better cover sleeve than beige/brown with title track sleeve. But there are millions amazing pictures of Madonnna. Even from same first album 1983 photoshoot. Why don't you use different one... Juste to give pleasure to the audience... Don't understand... And stop playing the Andy Warhol you're not....

Yes exactly, it’s a bit boring to repeat the same shot all over the 6 LPs! 

39 minutes ago, Ayham said:

C1DBDA43-8673-4BCE-959A-39882B07C906.jpeg

I don't understand why the colored sleeves also appear to be inner sleeves, when the records already come in poly-lined(?) sleeves. No one is going to take those out and put them in the colored paper sleeve, me thinks. I have several boxsets pressed by Record Industry (Hamilton, In the Heights), and the records inside the box come with their own outer and inner-sleaves.. had hoped that would be what those colored sleeves had been. Still can't wait to receive mine!

In my O the Thunderpuss remix of Don't Tell Me is an odd one, not the one I remember packing the dancefloor in the clubs in my younger days. 

I'm so glad she didn't choose that dreadful/grotesque American Life remix by Missy Elliot with all the whooping and hooting. 

1 minute ago, DickTracy said:

In my O the Thunderpuss remix of Don't Tell Me is an odd one, not the one I remember packing the dancefloor in the clubs in my younger days. 

I'm so glad she didn't choose that dreadful/grotesque American Life remix by Missy Elliot with all the whooping and hooting. 

The Into the Hollywood Groove one?

9 minutes ago, Roy said:

The Into the Hollywood Groove one?

No the American Dream remix of American Life - FUCK IT!

Speaking of odd, random shit, when I look this remix up Google displays "American Life (Oscar Velazquez Tribal)" on the title of the page. I can't find this version anywhere. Anyone have it? :-P

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

@Ayham @MattyMads @ScottyX Y'all are referring to the Hung Up remix?

No I'm referring to the 6lp boxset and the deluxe download, I can give them a pass sort of for the boxset but come on the digital album should have been in my emails by now it's still showing as unfulfilled 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic