Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 minute ago, Roy said:

Oh noooo. :(

Try to contact them via email. Maybe that will work.

I have they said they had technical problems with the digital release and it would be in my emails within 2 hours, that was 5 hours ago but part of me thinks it's done on purpose so people will stream which is bad 

Has anyone else received their digital version?

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Not since HC tho… but I can say the current stuff. 

I mean Hard Candy has that terrible edit, when the original photoshoot with the newspapers-like background looked way cooler than the candy, then 4 Minutes single was low effort but actually nice, and then you had text for Miles Away, blurred screenshot for TUTR, pink overlay and crop for Living for Love, whatever the hell Ghosttown was, Instagram selfie with potato camera and MS Paint swirl background for BIM and then the MX singles beyond Medellin and these…

11 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I mean Hard Candy has that terrible edit, when the original photoshoot with the newspapers-like background looked way cooler than the candy, then 4 Minutes single was low effort but actually nice, and then you had text for Miles Away, blurred screenshot for TUTR, pink overlay and crop for Living for Love, whatever the hell Ghosttown was, Instagram selfie with potato camera and MS Paint swirl background for BIM and then the MX singles beyond Medellin and these…

I agree with those you mentioned except (HC / Miles Away) 

5 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

What are the chances of more 6LP sets being released this release week..? 
As much as I hate the artwork, my collection needs it. It’s already going for ridiculous prices on eBay too

It's 19 August already. If there's any remaining stock, it should appear by now.

M US Store - Listing removed

M UK Store - Listing removed

This Dig UK Store - Listing removed

WB Canada - SOLD OUT

WB Japan - SOLD OUT

Drowned World Record - Listing Removed

Rhino Store - Listing removed

:drama:

59 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Animated GIF

me every time i check my email and nothing from Madonna store 

Have you checked the fridge? 🤣

It's not just the fact that it's late, like how hard is it to send an email to everyone. They have all our details, they know it's delayed, at least give us the courtesy of an update. They're so infuriating. It's the MDNA holo sleeves all over again! 

Sassy Will And Grace GIF by Viaplay

2 minutes ago, MatterCompressor said:

Have you checked the fridge? 🤣

It's not just the fact that it's late, like how hard is it to send an email to everyone. They have all our details, they know it's delayed, at least give us the courtesy of an update. They're so infuriating. It's the MDNA holo sleeves all over again! 

Sassy Will And Grace GIF by Viaplay

I'm gonna blame Emily :laughing:

1 minute ago, Roy said:

There's that golden answer. :ahh:

I knew that bitch is responsible for delaying your digital album download. 

I think she's still uploading the files to her free mega account and deciding what old files she can delete to make room for them 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic