Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

46 minutes ago, Jet said:

Same

I think it's so non-chalant and disrespectful to not ship the boxes in time, or even send us an e-mail where they apologise for the delay.

My order, from Madonna's UK store, is still "unfulfilled", and I'm so pissed off. We were supposed to have the boxes today!

Listening... Yeah, it all sounds amazing. Only thing I'd change is the versions of Like a Virgin and Material Girl used; remix edits like those fanmade on YouTube would have sounded and fit better. They could easily have created remix edits for those two; some other tracks on the compilation were esp. (re)created for it.

2 minutes ago, Celebration said:

I think it's so non-chalant and disrespectful to not ship the boxes in time, or even send us an e-mail where they apologise for the delay.

My order, from Madonna's UK store, is still "unfulfilled", and I'm so pissed off. We were supposed to have the boxes today!

Now we will know for next time that preorders from her shops only ship the day of or later..will be fun when reissues start

8 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Listening... Yeah, it all sounds amazing. Only thing I'd change is the versions of Like a Virgin and Material Girl used; remix edits like those fanmade on YouTube would have sounded and fit better. They could easily have created remix edits for those two; some other tracks on the compilation were esp. (re)created for it.

And I would change GGW to the Justin Incognito mix It’s much better 

14 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Well, it's Friday, most likely they are preparing the shipping labels and ship on next Monday.

10 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

I was thinking so as well earlier, they could have easily done them from the extended dance remixes…

Have you had this @MattyMads

Dear Madonna fans,

We are sorry to announce that due to unexpected logistical issues, delivery of all ‘Finally Enough Love’ 6LP boxsets pre-ordered through Madonna’s UK store will be slightly delayed.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and are making sure this unique limited-edition release will be with you as soon as possible.

We will provide you with an estimated delivery date within the next few days.

In the meantime, and to let you fully enjoy the release of Madonna’s remix collection, we are happy to offer you a free digital download of the 50-track album.

Thank you for your understanding,

The Madonna UK store team

Just now, MatterCompressor said:

Dear Madonna fans,

We are sorry to announce that due to unexpected logistical issues, delivery of all ‘Finally Enough Love’ 6LP boxsets pre-ordered through Madonna’s UK store will be slightly delayed.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and are making sure this unique limited-edition release will be with you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, and to let you fully enjoy the release of Madonna’s remix collection, we are happy to offer you a free digital download of the 50-track album.

No not yet I’ve just checked my emails, what’s insulting is that they have just sent the digital download I paid for and they possibly offering me a free download of the album as mentioned above if I get that email. 
No mention of Hung up either 😭😭😭😭

3 minutes ago, MatterCompressor said:

Dear Madonna fans,

Just received the same..  obviously everyone who's received it already in the UK have got it from dig! 

Was going to orginally stick with the 6lp set from Rhino US shipped to UK and accept the delay as I always expected it due to shipping. But last night the wine, clarity and sensible option hit me so i quickly dived on Amazon for a standard black 2 disc vinyl version (those warped silvers do nothing for me), just been delivered...going to rock it out with some wine later as a teaser of whats to come in the next week or 2

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic