Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

2 hours ago, Roy said:

I think the remix edit is chosen instead of the Edit 1 mix so that it transitions well to the Bedtime Stories Junior remixes (Secret and Bedtime Story).

No. Edit One (and the most wanted Edit Two) are B-Side of Rain, and only in Europe. They don't belong to the Billboard Dance Club #1 Songs

8 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Just received the same..  obviously everyone who's received it already in the UK have got it from dig! 

It's crazy cause you'd think they'd all ship together from the US. Why would Dig get some and the Madonna store none. 

At least they've finally sent an update and given us a free download. 

I bet they've all pissed off to the pub now, slagging us off like crazy, sipping their G&Ts. 

2 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

This is the Barnes & Noble vinyl with the exclusive insert. It's white on the back with a big black logo from the red stamp on the cover. It's really cool. Do the other vinyls come with anything? I love an extra.

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

Any I get with inserts I'm putting in the front to cover up the main picture lol

19 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

No not yet I’ve just checked my emails, what’s insulting is that they have just sent the digital download I paid for and they possibly offering me a free download of the album as mentioned above if I get that email. 
No mention of Hung up either 😭😭😭😭

They should at least refund you the cost of the digital download. 

12 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

This is the Barnes & Noble vinyl with the exclusive insert. It's white on the back with a big black logo from the red stamp on the cover. It's really cool. Do the other vinyls come with anything? I love an extra.

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

It was just with the b&n exclusive...ps I love it waiting for mine to arrive 

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

No not yet I’ve just checked my emails, what’s insulting is that they have just sent the digital download I paid for and they possibly offering me a free download of the album as mentioned above if I get that email. 
No mention of Hung up either 😭😭😭😭

I didn’t get any email yet… 😭

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic