Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, MatterCompressor said:

Have you had this @MattyMads

Dear Madonna fans,

We are sorry to announce that due to unexpected logistical issues, delivery of all ‘Finally Enough Love’ 6LP boxsets pre-ordered through Madonna’s UK store will be slightly delayed.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and are making sure this unique limited-edition release will be with you as soon as possible.

We will provide you with an estimated delivery date within the next few days.

In the meantime, and to let you fully enjoy the release of Madonna’s remix collection, we are happy to offer you a free digital download of the 50-track album.

Thank you for your understanding,

The Madonna UK store team

Unexpected logistic issues?? Are u kidding me?? I just got the email and I'm really pis@@d... what a bunch of... 

Yay!  Got my silver 2LP set.  Still waiting on the 1cd, 3cd and 6LP to arrive.  Question,  Does Madonna get credit for digital rips from sold cds?  I purchased a digital version proper but I will download the cd rip versions if she gets credit.  I had assumed that the giant red, scribbled thing on the front was a sticker but me now thinks not.  Haha  I never open the vinyl.  Maybe I will someday.  I have quite a collection of mint, factory sealed vinyl and I keep it safe.   

1 minute ago, Sultrysully said:

Yay!  Got my silver 2LP set.  Still waiting on the 1cd, 3cd and 6LP to arrive.  Question,  Does Madonna get credit for digital rips from sold cds?  I purchased a digital version proper but I will download the cd rip versions if she gets credit.  I had assumed that the giant red, scribbled thing on the front was a sticker but me now thinks not.  Haha  I never open the vinyl.  Maybe I will someday.  I have quite a collection of mint, factory sealed vinyl and I keep it safe.   

No. The red fake sticker in the corner of the 16-track-edition HAD to be there, or you'd see her dress, according to the designer.

Not that I understand why that would be such a bad thing...

5 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

hey, where did you buy the silver set from?  I got mine from amazon.  No word yet on delivery

2 minutes ago, Celebration said:

No. The red fake sticker in the corner of the 16-track-edition HAD to be there, or you'd see her dress, according to the designer.

Not that I understand why that would be such a bad thing...

Interesting.  It is not her handwriting I am assuming but the designer artist's?  

2 minutes ago, Danton said:

Matérial gwworll is not a new song .. it’s a vomit 🤮 

I actually think that it is rather fun.  I do not consider it to be at album level, by any means, but it is a fun little mix and she had a great time making it.  I am gonna enjoy it but I will not pretend that it is the next Like a Prayer.  It's not!  

8 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Interesting.  It is not her handwriting I am assuming but the designer artist's?  

Yes, it's his thing.

Brandon..? He's here, and so is Aldo, who designed the cover for the 50-song-collection.
I am in a small minority here, but I actually like Aldo's design more than Brandon's. (I am almost sure his name is Brandon)

2 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Yes, it's his thing.

Brandon..? He's here, and so is Aldo, who designed the cover for the 50-song-collection.
I am in a small minority here, but I actually like Aldo's design more than Brandon's. (I am almost sure his name is Brandon)

I like both versions.  I am getting celebration vibes from the 3cd/6lp design.  It is so iconic that it is hard to not love.  Madonna's eyes in the black and white version are giving me serious Who's that Girl Tour vibes (my first M tour).  

49 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Just because you don't like it, does not mean it's not a new song. If you find everything under the new catalogue deal boring, it might be time to give up your fan card

I have no fan card and never will - I’m free and i won’t buy FEL … i’ve never buy a best of except Immaculate when  i was à child !  Am i the only one who find FEL boring ? I can’t hear anymore the same old songs …

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic