Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Raise your hand if you went to the listening party at Amoeba Music in Hollywood today.

I didn’t know it was happening beforehand, I just happened to go at that time, but it seemed pretty cool. There was a raffle for prizes and someone from Rhino Records was there. Not sure if Emily was or not, but then again, she probably wouldn’t announce her presence. 

Got the 3 CD edition because I still do CDs. Then on the way home I noticed that my new car doesn’t have a CD player…

33 minutes ago, Danton said:

I have no fan card and never will - I’m free and i won’t buy FEL … i’ve never buy a best of except Immaculate when  i was à child !  Am i the only one who find FEL boring ? I can’t hear anymore the same old songs …

It's a remix album, pure of remixes of her 50 dance hits. Of course, they're going to sound different from the album versions. :laughing:

If your not in a club it always sounds best in the car! And better yet in the car on cd! Streaming in the car is great but....

She has so many chunks of songs that are amazing together. A remix greatest hits is a fresh and invigorating idea. Especially since it's not bloated with remixes of the same songs. Its 50 diffrent  tracks that define many eras! This Is a clean retrospective that capruters her influence on the music world.

This project is amazing and has us all wanting more more more!

1 minute ago, ihearsinez said:

I wonder what the next project in this catalogue reissue project is gonna be, I feel like she won't go chronological and just go down the list of her albums, that'd be too boring...

Anyone who thinks Madonna will go down the predictable chronological order doesn't really understand Madonna. She will do something unexpected or re-release them based on her inspiration (or probably her horoscope or some stupid cosmic shit like that)

3 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Anyone who thinks Madonna will go down the predictable chronological order doesn't really understand Madonna. She will do something unexpected or re-release them based on her inspiration (or probably her horoscope or some stupid cosmic shit like that)

I spoke with her earlier. She said she didnt mind if I shared the news but I'm Breathless will be first and she is updating its status to Studio Album.

bedtime story deal with it GIF

15 minutes ago, Winn said:

The fact that someone can plausibly boast 50 Number Ones hits is impressive. I mean, I'm not sure if she's actually had that many but.. I can believe it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artists_with_the_most_number-ones_on_the_U.S._Dance_Club_Songs_chart#First:_Madonna_(50)

Grabbed the three CD collection for B&N. I didn’t finish disk one but the sounds so good on CD versus streaming. So many little details sonically that I just wasn’t getting from streaming. I will stream still because swapping cd is a hassle sometimes just for one song or something but the CD def is full and rounded! 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic