Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Wow, so Caresse was working HARD to make fans happy EXACTLY like Guy. 😬😌😬🥲

25 minutes ago, Ayham said:

How it was her relationship with Madonna? I’m talking about Caresse! 👀

They fell off, according to rumours, becase she was addicted to drugs (something Madonna we know doesn’t like) and she had an affair with one of her bodyguards (another thing she doesn’t like, the reason why to me Angela Becker left after she became  romantically involved with Stuart Price, they are married and have children together now, and the same reason she never worked with Stuart again but it’s just my idea). 
Caresse was also cut from basically every scene of I’m Going To Tell You A Secret (we can only see her in the pub). 

11 minutes ago, Roy said:

According to the Paper Magazine interview, it is definite that we will hear demos, unreleased materials and different versions of songs alongside the remastered album.

Seriously, I'm a bad fan, because I only wanna the remixes and edits from 7'' and 12'' unavailable on CD, the Stuart Price remixes, and a couple of demos. I really don't trust in unreleased material. They are unreleased for a reason.

Just now, Aiwa08 said:

Seriously, I'm a bad fan, because I only wanna the remixes and edits from 7'' and 12'' unavailableon CD, the Stuart Price remixes, and a couple of demos. I really don't trust in unreleased material. They are unreleased for a reason.

Well don’t buy it. 

4 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Seriously, I'm a bad fan, because I only wanna the remixes and edits from 7'' and 12'' unavailable on CD, the Stuart Price remixes, and a couple of demos. I really don't trust in unreleased material. They are unreleased for a reason.

But who knows? You might find something good in these unreleased materials. I know I did. :D

Never Love a Stranger from the ROL Demo Assembly CD still messed me up to this day so that's why I don't listen to it much. :sis:

I was thinking how they've avoid (or didn't care about putting it) a Parental explicit label on the album.

Yes, the "You can fuck with me" line in the "Justify My Love" Orbit Mix is not included on the edit, but still "shit" is on the "American Life" rap and "Bitch I'm Madonna" is... well, "Bitch I' Madonna". :Madonna009:

Maybe Interscope were just more strict about that. Though I just realize "Bitch I'm Loca" on the "Madame X" album is also not labeled as explicit.

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I was thinking how they've avoid (or didn't care about putting it) a Parental explicit label on the album.

Yes, the "You can fuck with me" line in the "Justify My Love" Orbit Mix is not included on the edit, but still "shit" is on the "American Life" rap and "Bitch I'm Madonna" is... well, "Bitch I' Madonna". :Madonna009:

Maybe Interscope were just more strict about that. Though I just realize "Bitch I'm Loca" on the "Madame X" album is also not labeled as explicit.

A couple of songs have "bitch" in them but they're not censored like "shit" and "fuck" like in Lizzo's new album. 

In terms of censoring, her new album was a mess. :laughing:

46 minutes ago, Roy said:

But who knows? You might find something good in these unreleased materials. I know I did. :D

Never Love a Stranger from the ROL Demo Assembly CD still messed me up to this day so that's why I don't listen to it much. :sis:

It's my experience @Roy, I've downloaded a lot of unreleased songs and demos. I love with passion some demos and unreleased songs, it's true. But not most of them. So I prefer to get first the remixes and edits unavailable on CD, and after that, all the demos and unreleased stuff.

It's just my wish/preference for the Deluxe/expanded albums. But I'm not saying "I don't want demos or unreleased stuff". 

2 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

It's my experience @Roy, I've downloaded a lot of unreleased songs and demos. I love with passion some demos and unreleased songs, it's true. But not most of them. So I prefer to get first the remixes and edits unavailable on CD, and after that, all the demos and unreleased stuff.

It's just my wish/preference for the Deluxe/expanded albums. But I'm not saying "I don't want demos neither unreleased stuff". 

It's all good. Either way, we're still getting what we want with the upcoming reissues. :D

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

I don't agree. Some are unreleased because they somehow didn't fit an album.

This is what happened with Love attack and First there is a kiss in LAP, but Steve Bray himself said they are great songs. There is too much expectation for Warning Signs, but it might have been left out because three numbers were too many for the club scene.

Never love a stranger can't work in Ray of light, but it's a beautiful song, although it's evident that it is replica of Take a bow. The original version of Be careful is better than the final product.

Run and Animal were not placed in Music and Hard Candy but imo they are great tracks and it would be a crime if they were left unheard! I still think Run would have worked well instead of Runaway lover.

I am very interested in the creative process that leads to a final product and the Rebel Heart demos, with all the songs left out and the different arrangements and production, are some of the most cherished material of the Madonna archive.

I know @Enrico, and as I've said, I love some demos and unreleased tracks. But I have my preferences about the expanded/deluxe versions, and that doesn't mean black or white. If I prefer edits and remixes unavailable on cd, It doesn't mean that I don't want demos and unreleased tracks on the deluxe versions. 

4 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I know @Enrico, and as I've said, I love some demos and unreleased tracks. But I have my preferences about the expanded/deluxe versions, and that doesn't mean black or white. If I prefer edits and remixes unavailable on cd, It doesn't mean that I don't want demos and unreleased tracks on the deluxe versions. 

Yes, I get your point. Let me put it this way: we have tons of edits and mixes, while this is our only and last chance to get unreleased songs (until she dies, unfortunately).

So I really hope they give us something totally new, also because many many of us are in need of new songs. I don't dislike FEL, but I confess I am already bored. Some of us have been listening to these songs for the past 20-30-40 years.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic