Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

2 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

I hadn't seen it from this point of view. You are totally right.

So with that, they gotta bring out everything from the vault while she's still kicking ass so that we can celebrate this momentous period with her. 

Really excited for what's to come, unreleased material, remixes, alternate versions and, of course, Emily's HD/4K mess of an upscale. :laughing:

Just now, skyfitswim said:

Madonna can even live longer then we maybe will lol .

Her father is still alive 

Believe me, I always think that I hope to hear the LAP early demos (that some Infinity members have) and the Bedtime Stories and Hello Suckers unreleased songs before I die. I may sound too dramatic, but sometimes it is gives me a reason to live.

13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Believe me, I always think that I hope to hear the LAP early demos (that some Infinity members have) and the Bedtime Stories and Hello Suckers unreleased songs before I die. I may sound too dramatic, but sometimes it is gives me a reason to live.

Maybe she will eventually release them. Remember, she lurks among us here in the forum using some stan name like LAV1985 or LuckyBorderline. Something like that.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

I was thinking how they've avoid (or didn't care about putting it) a Parental explicit label on the album.

Yes, the "You can fuck with me" line in the "Justify My Love" Orbit Mix is not included on the edit, but still "shit" is on the "American Life" rap and "Bitch I'm Madonna" is... well, "Bitch I' Madonna". :Madonna009:

Maybe Interscope were just more strict about that. Though I just realize "Bitch I'm Loca" on the "Madame X" album is also not labeled as explicit.

I think F and C are the problematic ones in the US, bitch is a female dog after all, it's like harlot, vixen and harpy . They are used as insults but are not blasphemy or swearing words as such.

6 hours ago, Enrico said:

It drives me crazy that people hoard unreleased music. Like wtf it’s not a physical object. You just like listening to music no one else has ever heard. I like listening to music with other people and spreading that music

1 hour ago, Sultrysully said:

Got my 3CD and 1cd versions today.  I feel like GHV2 had a better insert but the covers are great.  I love the 1 cd picture on the disc.  Looks great!  Already have the Silver 2LP and still waiting on my 6LP.  Had to buy the 50 digital version as well.  

GHV2 is still her BEST overall design! My favorite. 😍 anyone know who’s the graphic designer?

The mix of DTM used is the WORST. Urgh!

The Tracy young mix or the Vission mix wouldve been better.

I dont usually go for the pots and pans mixes like the mix used for Give it 2 Me but it sounds so full on the compilation that I cant resist.

This is a great album to get shit done to.

21 minutes ago, Roy said:

Spotify features Madonna in their "Women of Pop" playlist!

CcJaUyZ.png

There's some Madonna songs as well: Material Girl, Deeper And Deeper (remix from the new album), Hung Up.

Not bad considering it's 75 songs only and they represent Madonna with 3.

1 hour ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

There's some Madonna songs as well: Material Girl, Deeper And Deeper (remix from the new album), Hung Up.

Not bad considering it's 75 songs only and they represent Madonna with 3.

And the David Morales mix of Deeper and Deeper getting playlisted.

THAT'S RIGHT BEHAVIOR. :Madonna054:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic