Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

6 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Angel is not the number one though, it’s the A side of ITG that secured the number one spot for the entire release. Probably because of this confusing situation it was originally included. And for YCD they used ITG since it’s the biggest hit on it and kind of the title track. 
And later on they realized the mistake of Angel/ITG and made those revisions. 
I still think it’s a real shame Causing A Commotion is missing

Everybody and Physical Attraction were not number one entries outside of YCD album (Both number 3's I believe along with Burning Up).  Angel/Into the Groove was a number one entry.  

7 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I still think it’s a real shame Causing A Commotion is missing

Unpopular opinion: Causing a commotion should replace Physical attraction:

1) we already have 2 songs from the first album in the compilation

2) three edits from You can dance are too many (and PA is not even remixed)

3) PA was not a #1 on its own, not even a proper single - so Everybody was enough to represent YCD and it was important to include it

4) the glorious True Blue - Who's that girl era is scarcely represented

5) CAC is the only #1 that is (unfairly) left out, considering that Angel/Into the groove is somehow included  through the YCD edit

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Unpopular opinion: Causing a commotion should replace Physical attraction:

1) we already have 2 songs from the first album in the compilation

2) three edits from You can dance are too many (and PA is not even remixed)

3) PA was not a #1 on its own, not even a proper single - so Everybody was enough to represent YCD and it was important to include it

4) the glorious True Blue - Who's that girl era is scarcely represented

5) CAC is the only #1 that is (unfairly) left out, considering that Angel/Into the groove is somehow included  through the YCD edit

This is not what I would call an unpopular opinion though, it seems like the majority of us think this.

40 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Are we still talking about it? Yes Causing A Commotion is a great loss, but it’s not on the collection and we should all get over it 😂

We are still talking about the glitches on Celebration and the absence of a Reinvention dvd. So yes lol.

ALSO I know many fans who have zero interest in this compilation because it is just a bunch of remixes we already have. Each to their own. I am very happy to have a big vinyl box set with lots of different remixes. Is it perfect? No. Compilations never are as the selections are based on personal preference. Even TIC had complaints that the songs were remixes and that Who’s That Girl or Dress You Up were missing.

On 8/19/2022 at 7:32 PM, Celebration said:

I think it's so non-chalant and disrespectful to not ship the boxes in time, or even send us an e-mail where they apologise for the delay.

My order, from Madonna's UK store, is still "unfulfilled", and I'm so pissed off. We were supposed to have the boxes today!

My UK store order is still unfulfilled as at today, Tuesday.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic