Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

18 hours ago, Prayer said:

I can't believe she's behind Steps. Like WTF

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/steps-platinum-collection-madonnas-finally-enough-love-50-number-ones-and-aitchs-close-to-home-battle-it-out-for-official-albums-chart-number-1__37235/

BUY the album, UK infiniters!! She deserves the #1 spot and the people at Warner need the validation - and the profit - to keep feeding us with reissues and more stuff. :Madonna009:

Must admit, I know Steps are popular but they're hardly the zenith of music so I'm slightly scratching my head that they're beating Madonna.

8 minutes ago, iieee said:

I mean, I'll probably end up downloading it myself, I quite like Steps (especially Lee, ha) but out of respect to HRH I will wait until the battle is over.

Lee is mighty fine, I like Steps I just wasn't going to buy it or stream it during the first week just to support M, I'll definitely being buying the Vinyl though

15 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I said to them today does it mean that I could have it cancelled and he said if it’s paid there shouldn’t be a cancellations all orders are allocated, so hopefully we all be good 🤞🏻🤞🏻 I will be upset if does get cancelled 

Fingers crossed 🤞 I keep on checking my email for dispatch email never anything. They said reason for delay was there was a life of orders to dispatch. 

Finally my boxset has arrived (and the clean vinyl & the EU 3CD).

NyhVcEO.jpg

I have to pay 35 euros for the custom tax, and the boxset is not totally sealed (the plastic has a small gap on one side) but I'm really happy. 

Now I will wait for the sales to buy the black vinyl and the european 1cd.

1 minute ago, Celebration said:

Well, it sold out at Madonna's own web store in a few hours, but I think a couple of other sites took a few days.

It’s crazy how quickly these limited editions are selling, same thing happened with Madame X blue vinyl. it’s not fair that some dealers are buying multiple copies only to sell them at extremely higher prices. The real fans are missing out unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Well, it sold out at Madonna's own web store in a few hours, but I think a couple of other sites took a few days.

You could get it on Rhino and CDJapan for up to a week after, and Warner had it on their Australian store for some time iirc. But yes for Asia if I had of waited until the following day to purchase then I would have missed out, so put my order in around midnight. I knew I wanted it as soon as I heard about it....

6 minutes ago, Tex20 said:

It’s crazy how quickly these limited editions are selling, same thing happened with Madame X blue vinyl. it’s not fair that some dealers are buying multiple copies only to sell them at extremely higher prices. The real fans are missing out unfortunately. 

You cannot even believe my pain as the biggest Madame X stan in missing that beautiful blue vinyl. Will be my biggest regret 😭 but I’m not buying it for $500

39 minutes ago, Shoful said:

You cannot even believe my pain as the biggest Madame X stan in missing that beautiful blue vinyl. Will be my biggest regret 😭 but I’m not buying it for $500

Yeah I feel your pain. I also initially missed out on that blue vinyl and had to fork up the 600 Aust. bucks to get it a couple weeks after. Keep searching, you never know. 😀

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic