Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

39 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I dont expect they are "1 offs". just people havent talked about it much. If my black fnac copy next week doesnt have the wrinkled look then I will agree they are rare lol

All the color variants and the US black have the regular color. I ordered a black from Amazon.uk and it had the alternate sleeve. I’m curious about fnac. 
I think it’s bizarre

2 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

All the color variants and the US black have the regular color. I ordered a black from Amazon.uk and it had the alternate sleeve. I’m curious about fnac. 
I think it’s bizarre

Ya it seems strange that only a few would have a different sleeve and label when it wasn't advertised. They would have to go out of their way to use the image 

7 minutes ago, thiagosb said:

From UK Madonna store… 

unbelievable. 

01A0F480-AFC2-44AB-91BE-05A95A5B2976.jpeg

Terrible. So sorry for you. Hope you can get it soon. It's awful when s**t like this happens.

No wonder she won't be #1 in the UK today. I'm sure all these orders are not counted until they're dispatched, so they won't count for today's official position. Warner UK are a mess at the moment, it seems. Not a good start there for the upcoming reissues campaign.

On the other hand, great news about her #1 in Australia, first oficial Number One for "Finally Enough Love" and hopefully the first of more to come in the next few days!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic