Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, MatterCompressor said:

Where did you buy your copy from @Brendonshayart?

@MattyMadsyours was also a black vinyl, from Fnac I think?

I'm wondering if it's specific retailers that had it. 

Mine was bought on Amazon UK and had the crinkled sleeve affect, I'm wondering if the European release has this affect and the US has the standard black cover?

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Terrible. So sorry for you. Hope you can get it soon. It's awful when s**t like this happens.

No wonder she won't be #1 in the UK today. I'm sure all these orders are not counted until they're dispatched, so they won't count for today's official position. Warner UK are a mess at the moment, it seems. Not a good start there for the upcoming reissues campaign.

On the other hand, great news about her #1 in Australia, first oficial Number One for "Finally Enough Love" and hopefully the first of more to come in the next few days!

That really sux they wont be counted in the first weeks sales for the UK

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Terrible. So sorry for you. Hope you can get it soon. It's awful when s**t like this happens.

No wonder she won't be #1 in the UK today. I'm sure all these orders are not counted until they're dispatched, so they won't count for today's official position. Warner UK are a mess at the moment, it seems. Not a good start there for the upcoming reissues campaign.

On the other hand, great news about her #1 in Australia, first oficial Number One for "Finally Enough Love" and hopefully the first of more to come in the next few days!

It looks like her UK Store is fully dependent from the main one in the US concerning the Vinyl Box Set. They just didn’t receive any copies yet to send them out in time… 

What a mess!

10 minutes ago, Scor-pi-o said:

It looks like her UK Store is fully dependent from the main one in the US concerning the Vinyl Box Set. They just didn’t receive any copies yet to send them out in time… 

What a mess!

I'ts Warner/Rhino fault, she won't be number one because of them, they underestimated her sale power, not a great start after her return to them, they should do better. And her manager as always do nothing.  

1 minute ago, LongIslandTea said:

Looked like manufacturing issue.

No, it's like an early design. Seems like it was going to be the design at first and they later changed it. Maybe cause it includes the titles of the 50 Number Ones but not all of them are included - to avoid confusion - or maybe they thought the wrinkled effect could cause some issues or confusion too with customers. Personally I like it, I think it's cool.

Some black vinyl are "wrinkled" (probably the first pressings?) and others have the regular design that the Clear, Silver and Red vinyls have. It's not a US vs Europe thing, in Europe some black vinyl copies are wrinkled and others are not, it's a lottery.

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Official debut positions so far:

#1 Australia

#1 Netherlands

#2 Germany

#2 Ireland

#37 Sweden

#40 Japan

Except for the last two, those are FANTASTIC chart positions.

We'll know UK later today.

I'm surprised at Japan, do you know what stopped number 1 in Ireland? 

Just now, MattyMads said:

I'm surprised at Japan, do you know what stopped number 1 in Ireland? 

Japan is certainly weird (being so low). I was checking and "Madame X" was #11 there and "Rebel Heart" #8. So maybe it's some kind of distribution thing at it will actually peak higher next week? We'll see.

Harry Styles is #1 in Ireland this week, so she enters #2 there.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic