Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

46 minutes ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

so the silver vinyl is supposed to look like that? what's it supposed to be? liquid? 

does it actually play?

because to me it looks like a defect. idk.

I think it's just a design but seems like it's playing fine for the people who got the silver vinyl.

8 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Sure - go for it!

Thank you.....later today I will put a post up with some kind of contest to win a red vinyl and fan from the fan party just trying to work out how I can confirm one winner good luck everybody that wants to take part see you later 

7 minutes ago, proxy said:

Oh look, the same people here again being pressed over nothing 🙄 The video it’s great, she’s funny & intelligent, I love all the answers including sex one. More SEX!!! :Madonna054:

Yes the whole video is cool but it’s desperate from her to keep mentioning this SEX over n over. It’s boring and not cool anymore lol.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Yes the whole video is cool but it’s desperate from her to keep mentioning this SEX over n over. It’s boring and not cool anymore lol.

Desperate for her to say sex, that’s  a fucking Madonna, she invent SEX, she’s the sexual revolution. Chill out and have more SEX in your life 💋💋💋insect love GIF

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic