Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

On 8/30/2022 at 12:30 PM, Lucka27 said:

I'm still struggling with Merch traffic (from Official US Madonna Only Store) to know where is my 6 Vinyl Box Set.

I had an email 2 weeks ago for shipment with a UPS tracking number but since then the status on the UPS site has not evolved.

I have phoned to UPS and the told me that the tracking number is not a UPS tracking number. The number usually starts by Z.... Mine starts by 8....... Merch traffic keep on giving me the same answers.

Anyone else have issue like mine ?

Thank  you.

Same, but after 6 days updated its status, I'm still waiting, now it reads as "Package departed international carrier facility" since five days ago.

7 hours ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

FINALLY

Recieved black vinyl with lithograph from madonna.com. litho pic is the same as vinyl. 231/500 - i assume in canada? 

Recieved litho with sunglasses pic from merchbar. 93/1500. Came in tube so i have to flatten it. 

and

Ordered grey vinyl & 3cd. 

Which means same as the one B&N is giving it for free (12" size as well)? :seeno:

7 hours ago, vesalii said:

Same, but after 6 days updated its status, I'm still waiting, now it reads as "Package departed international carrier facility" since five days ago.

After 3 ou 4 mails the customer service told me that they were wrong. My order has not been sent buy UPS but By USPS. Now I have the correct tracking number. 🙄

12 hours ago, Ayham said:

Was expecting something similar to this quality regarding the 6LP boxset! ☹️

892EE949-C275-4A95-B9FC-D9105BA78512.jpeg

D446B317-6F0F-4D50-9F60-BA6E2A4A583F.jpeg

952E4924-851B-4A9B-9BE3-39C8B11EB06A.jpeg

Looks nice but the content is VERY disappointing. Except for two subpar tracks the rest was already officially available since the mid 90's and filling the gaps with demo versions sung (badly) by Chris Stein, Mike Chapman or even instrumental versions really pissed me off. If Debbie is not on it there's no point in it.

15 hours ago, MatterCompressor said:

@MattyMadswhat was the issue with the downloads? You couldn't downstream them (as Nadine Dorries would say)  or they were corrupt and wouldn't play properly?

It’s kept timing out at 2 gigs and then when I tried again it said I had run out of downloads.

They did send me a new link yesterday and that one worked 

20 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

It’s kept timing out at 2 gigs and then when I tried again it said I had run out of downloads.

They did send me a new link yesterday and that one worked 

Ah mine was the same, thought it was my phone so did it on my laptop and it worked luckily. They've still sent me another link, I've got 3 now 🙄

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic