Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

So we have another Top 10 for FEL, bitches.

Updated chart positions:

#1 Australia

#1 Netherlands

#1 Belgium

#1 Portugal

#2 Germany

#2 France

#2 Italy

#2 Spain

#2 Ireland

#2 Scotland

#2 Switzerland

#3 UK

#7 Canada

#7 Austria

#7 Croatia (International Albums Chart)

#8 US

#9 Poland - NEW

#13 Czech Republic

#18 Finland

#22 Japan (Weekly Album Ranking Oricon)

#37 Sweden

#39 New Zealand

#89 Slovakia

Number Ones so far: 4

Top 3s so far: 12

Top 10s so far: 17

She's also #2 on Denmark on their Vinyl chart but not on the Albums Top 40 overall, so I didn't include it.

4 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Looks nice but the content is VERY disappointing. Except for two subpar tracks the rest was already officially available since the mid 90's and filling the gaps with demo versions sung (badly) by Chris Stein, Mike Chapman or even instrumental versions really pissed me off. If Debbie is not on it there's no point in it.

I’m not a fan lol but I was referring to quality of the overall product. It looks perfect. 🔝

3 hours ago, Ian said:

Hungary #3! :hearteyes:

Finally Enough Top 3s!! Hahaha thanks.

Updated chart positions:

#1 Australia

#1 Netherlands

#1 Belgium

#1 Portugal

#2 Germany

#2 France

#2 Italy

#2 Spain

#2 Ireland

#2 Scotland

#2 Switzerland

#3 UK

#3 Hungary - NEW

#7 Canada

#7 Austria

#7 Croatia (International Albums Chart)

#8 US

#9 Poland

#13 Czech Republic

#18 Finland

#22 Japan (Weekly Album Ranking Oricon)

#37 Sweden

#39 New Zealand

#89 Slovakia

Number Ones so far: 4

Top 3s so far: 13

Top 10s so far: 18

I haven't listened to all 50 tracks yet but did anyone else find the dynamics on "Nothing Really Matters (Club 69 Remix)" and "Beautiful Stranger (Calderone Club Remix)" to be off? It sounds compressed to hell and almost muffled. I've been DJing for 20+ years and I'm extremely familiar with how these two tracks used to sound.

After noticing the change, I listened to my rip of "Beautiful Stranger" (digitally sourced file from a promo cd) and it sounds so much better. That lead synth is almost buried in the new re-master.

Anyone else notice this?

1 hour ago, djnathanashby said:

I haven't listened to all 50 tracks yet but did anyone else find the dynamics on "Nothing Really Matters (Club 69 Remix)" and "Beautiful Stranger (Calderone Club Remix)" to be off? It sounds compressed to hell and almost muffled. I've been DJing for 20+ years and I'm extremely familiar with how these two tracks used to sound.

After noticing the change, I listened to my rip of "Beautiful Stranger" (digitally sourced file from a promo cd) and it sounds so much better. That lead synth is almost buried in the new re-master.

Anyone else notice this?

It's obviously remastered to meet today's "loud" standards. The originals are always going to be better, but overall it could be much worse. It's loud but not terrible or distorted like most of the "Celebration" album. Personally I'm quite happy with "FEL".

Going back to the charts for a moment:

Down to #18 (from #3) on the second week in the UK:

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart/ 

Could be much worse. And next week should retain some power with the official UK store sent orders from today.

Steps are down to #21 (from #1) and Aitch to #30 (from #2).

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

It's obviously remastered to meet today's "loud" standards. The originals are always going to be better, but overall it could be much worse. It's loud but not terrible or distorted like most of the "Celebration" album. Personally I'm quite happy with "FEL".

It's actually not louder at all. It sounds like a totally different mix. Which, upon further investigation, is correct. The full, extended Calderone Remix has more synth arps running throughout the choruses and in my opinion has better overall dynamics. It's punchier while the edit, in comparison, sounds more stripped down. The radio edit doesn't include those synths which is why it sounded so off and "muffled" to me when I first heard it. The extra synth arps are higher in frequency and helped fill out the mix I think. Shame Calderone left them out of the radio edit.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic