Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

5 hours ago, Enrico said:

It's so annoying to have them after Open your heart, and to have two different entries for YCD.

I won't complain anymore about CaC, but considering that Me against the music is included, it would have been better to have SIDEWALK TALK which reached the top of the Dance Chart in 1984, was a huge success and cleary represent Madonna and dancing better than Physical attraction.

I had forgotten about "Sidewalk Talk" being a #1 too, would have been a great addition to represent the 80s era on FEL…

6 hours ago, Enrico said:

It's so annoying to have them after Open your heart, and to have two different entries for YCD.

I won't complain anymore about CaC, but considering that Me against the music is included, it would have been better to have SIDEWALK TALK which reached the top of the Dance Chart in 1984, was a huge success and cleary represent Madonna and dancing better than Physical attraction.

This alternate version fixes the issue of the two You Can Dance entries and the lack of Causing a Commotion. Maybe you'd like to check it out if you haven't already :)

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

@Brendonshayartlove this!!!!! And you got some excellent praise in the latest Inside The Groove episode too :clapp:

I love both - but I I think the ray ban glass's and the different colored backdrop for the vinyl slips is iconic - I think it's also clever that the cover for FEL 50 #1s references all the singles with the covers - it would have been a really hard decision to decide on a cover for such an eclective mix of songs spanning 4 decades!

29 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I love both - but I I think the ray ban glass's and the different colored backdrop for the vinyl slips is iconic - I think it's also clever that the cover for FEL 50 #1s references all the singles with the covers - it would have been a really hard decision to decide on a cover for such an eclective mix of songs spanning 4 decades!

I think so too and it's very Warhol , which makes it even cooler

3 hours ago, Jackie said:

Too bad the vinyl colors don’t match the sleeves.

4 hours ago, Ian said:

I think so too and it's very Warhol , which makes it even cooler

Just having a silly and poor imitation of color back ground like Warhol serigraphies is just so so so easy and seen millions time.

The design of this record is just a sad result. With so much material, doing something so cheap ? Why ?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic