Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

9 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Please let me know privately when you're about to cancel 'cos they will put up for sales again and I want to be the first one to buy. :lol:

Seriously if I cancel they will put it on sale? I doubt coz I’m sure a lot canceled already… but did you get yours yet??? What should I do??? Wait until when? 😞😞😞

7 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Seriously if I cancel they will put it on sale? I doubt coz I’m sure a lot canceled already… but did you get yours yet??? What should I do??? Wait until when? 😞😞😞

You're gonna do what I'm going to do right now:

Contact the store again and tell them that your parcel STILL hasn't been recieved by Royal Mail.  Ask what's going on.

If all of us waiting for our boxes contacts them, they'll see that they need to move the parcels, PRONTO!

8 minutes ago, Celebration said:

You're gonna do what I'm going to do right now:

Contact the store again and tell them that your parcel STILL hasn't been recieved by Royal Mail.  Ask what's going on.

If all of us waiting for our boxes contacts them, they'll see that they need to move the parcels, PRONTO!

I’ll send right away!!! This is the email right? customerservices@bsimerch.com 

6 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I’ll send right away!!! This is the email right? customerservices@bsimerch.com 

I don't know. Check the website you ordered from and see what mail adress they have to their support.
Madonna's UK store has support@livenationuk.zendesk.com

I contacted them some three weeks ago and asked about my box.

WHEN you contact them, make sure you have your order number and tracking number included in the mail.

2 minutes ago, Celebration said:

I don't know. Check the website you ordered from and see what mail adress they have to their support.
Madonna's UK store has support@livenationuk.zendesk.com

I contacted them some three weeks ago and asked about my box.

WHEN you contact them, make sure you have your order number and tracking number included in the mail.

I ordered from her UK store too, but I got that email when they sent me the digital download correction. 

On 9/11/2022 at 10:42 AM, Curtains said:

I also strongly believe that the order of the singles shifted multiple times. Some speculation there but...

Back it December 2018, it was confirmed that Emmanuel Adjei was going to be the director of the lead single's music video. However Emmanuel Adjei directed Dark Ballet/Batuka, not Medellin. While it's safe to say that Dark Ballet wasn't going to be the lead single due to it's inconventional nature, it's also worth nothing that it was the first track that was ever previewed (at the Met Gala) and it's strongly possible that it was supposed to be released earlier than in June and that Medellin at this point wasn't considered to be a single.

It was first mentionned that the first single would be with Maluma in late February 2019. And that same month she shot the God Control music video. It was at the time rumored that there was a two-lead single strategy going to happen, with the Maluma track being for the latin market and the disco track for the others. Considering God Control was shot before Medellin, it's likely it could have been the case. The Medellin video was shot in March. Then Dark Ballet and Batuka were both shot in April. Medellin was released that same month, without God Control.

My theory is that she might have wanted to perform Medellin at the BBMAs and God Control at Eurovision, to have this two-single strategy work, but had to change plans (I remember it was also rumored that her performance was going to be a medley with Hung Up, but that the organizers thought it was too political and that she had to change it, although it was never confirmed). As such without a performance of GC, she might have chosen to release Future as a promo single instead to tie it with the Eurovision performance and God Control was delayed.

Crave was shot 4 days before its single release, right after I Rise was released as a promo single, and I remember how the production team was in full editing mode to get the video out really fast. Between shooting and editing it only took less than 3 weeks. It's safe to say that Crave wasn't originally part of the singles plan.

The videos for Dark Ballet and God Control were then released in June, and Batuka in July. I strongly believe that Faz Gostoso would have been pushed as a single if she shot a video with Anitta (remember #waitingforanitta multiple times in June?). Plans were possibly halted at that point as they were litterally waiting for Anitta to know what to do. In between we had the remixes EP for I Rise and Crave finally ready (the latter of which possibly wasn't planned hence why it was released so late) and by the time we reached November 2019, there was the Spooner controversy. I Don't Search I Find was released in December, that's possibly when God Control was supposed to be released and plans switched.

When God Control could have finally happened back in 2020 the pandemic caused the closure of the Billboard Dance Chart, and it was probably smarter to release new remixes for a song that was already out rather than trying to push a new song at the time. At the end I think that God Control was probably planned to be a single multiple times but plans switched on numerous occasions and we only got the video in June as well as a promo CD in France and Brazil around that time.

A possibility for the singles initially planned:

-Medellin / God Control (both lead singles)

-Dark Ballet and Batuka as promo singles.

-I Rise and I Don't Search I Find as additionnal singles.

Crave and Future were probably added in this strategy when the plans switched, and Faz Gostoso was possibly going to get added as well (it wasn't planned as part of the music videos budget, but she was willing to shoot a video for it).

You’re forgetting that while Madonna was shooting God Control, Diana Kunst was busy filming another video for another artist. Plus, pre-production was already taking place for Medellin even before the God Control filming.

I got an email from “Emily” with nonsense @Celebration

“We are extremely sorry that you may have encountered certain issues with communication from our team.

Of late, along with many other manufacturing and supply chain industries we have had challenges with products being delivered within our usually expected timeframe.

We should have resolved your issue by now, but if we still have not, can you please use our live chat service. You can find this by following the link below and clicking on the support bubble on the bottom left of the page.”Scared Horror GIF

2 minutes ago, Ayham said:

“We are extremely sorry that you may have encountered certain issues with communication from our team.

Of late, along with many other manufacturing and supply chain industries we have had challenges with products being delivered within our usually expected timeframe.

We should have resolved your issue by now, but if we still have not, can you please use our live chat service. You can find this by following the link below and clicking on the support bubble on the bottom left of the page.”Scared Horror GIF

So can you not do what they suggested? Or you’ve tried that?

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

So can you not do what they suggested? Or you’ve tried that?

Live chat you mean? I couldn’t find it… it’s not even available. It’s really weird & horrible… I’m concerned I might end up without getting this order. 😞 I’m not even excited to get it, however it’s matter of being professional with customers.

6 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Live chat you mean? I couldn’t find it… it’s not even available. It’s really weird & horrible… I’m concerned I might end up without getting this order. 😞 I’m not even excited to get it, however it’s matter of being professional with customers.

It is frustrating. They took the money months ago. It was released over 3 weeks ago yet we still don't have it. Then they expect you to run round trying to find out where it is. It took me ages but I finally found this chat option

Go to the page and after a few seconds a little red chat icon appears. As @MattyMads says they re-dispatch and provide you with a new tracking number.

It's a pain but the concern is the longer it goes on, the higher the chance they'll run out of this supposed reserve stock. 

50 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Oh no, it sounds like they have oversold the item and have no stock to fulfill all orders? :drama:

41 minutes ago, MatterCompressor said:

It is frustrating. They took the money months ago. It was released over 3 weeks ago yet we still don't have it. Then they expect you to run round trying to find out where it is. It took me ages but I finally found this chat option

Go to the page and after a few seconds a little red chat icon appears. As @MattyMads says they re-dispatch and provide you with a new tracking number.

It's a pain but the concern is the longer it goes on, the higher the chance they'll run out of this supposed reserve stock. 

It’s not showing yet… 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic