Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

8 minutes ago, Ayham said:

@MattyMads did you get your boxset yet? 

No I contacted them today and they have given me a new tracking number, they said they have sent me another one out today so we will see. The first tracking number sent on the 02/09 was an error apparently. Very confusing

Just now, MattyMads said:

No I contacted them today and they have given me a new tracking number, they said they have sent me another one out today so we will see. The first tracking number sent on the 02/09 was an error apparently. Very confusing

OMG, so did you send an email? Coz I can’t find the chat option on the website. 😞 

7 minutes ago, Ayham said:

OMG, so did you send an email? Coz I can’t find the chat option on the website. 😞 

Just click the link, deal with the cookies and then a small red thing will appear in the lower right corner of your computer screen.

I did this just now, and like @MattyMads I recieved a new tracking number.

When I checked it it said that sender is preparing item. The mail order at royalmail was created about 24 hours ago.

10 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Just click the link, deal with the cookies and then a small red thing will appear in the lower right corner of your computer screen.

I did this just now, and like @MattyMads I recieved a new tracking number.

When I checked it it said that sender is preparing item. The mail order at royalmail was created about 24 hours ago.

Exactly like mine, she did say to me to check the tracking again in 24 hours.

I'm hoping that what's happened is they didn't have enough stock when the first tracking emails went out which could explain the error she told me and now the second tracking number contains the actual boxset because they have received the stock from the suppliers

I think they have been trying to cover up the error originally and now know they can't use RM strikes as an excuse I told her royal mail have confirmed that no strikes would affect a 48 hour tracking if sent on the 2nd sep

Love Profusion remix has a glitch too, I can't believe nobody has noticed this.
It's around 0:37 - 0:38 (Where she started singing "There are...") Proof of a very bad cut/paste job
IMO, this song has the best remixes off American Life, yet it is still messed up :( 

It's not present on the video though. The video has it right

Edited by beautifulstranger83 (see edit history)

On 9/15/2022 at 4:31 AM, beautifulstranger83 said:

It's around 0:37 - 0:38 (Where she started singing "There are...") Proof of a very bad cut/paste job
IMO, this song has the best remixes off American Life, yet it is still messed up :( 

I don't remember which one it is, but one other edit is very clumsy... Almost on the same level as Erotica on Celebration.

10 hours ago, Enrico said:

Gone back to work this week, so I listen to FEL everyday in my car.

But I don't think it's safe to play the Above and Beyond remix of WIFLFAG while driving...  :laughing:

LOLLLL!!! Was playing it the other day in car & for a moment I was about to play her role in the video… 😌🙃😉 this remix is MY FAVORITE!

4 minutes ago, Ayham said:

LOLLLL!!! Was playing it the other day in car & for a moment I was about to play her role in the video… 😌🙃😉 this remix is MY FAVORITE!

This is what I aim in life.

Get a driver's license, get a car and drive around like a bat out of hell while the 2022 remastered version of the Above and Beyond of WIFLFAG plays in the car speakers, stealing burgers and foods and tipping street vendors. :D

1 minute ago, Roy said:

Get a driver's license, get a car and drive around like a bat out of hell while the 2022 remastered version of the Above and Beyond of WIFLFAG plays in the car speakers, stealing burgers and foods and tipping street vendors. :D

I hope your granny's ready for it 🤣

37 minutes ago, Roy said:

Sounds like a good ride! 😎✔️😈

On 9/15/2022 at 3:31 AM, beautifulstranger83 said:

i did notice this but couldnt be bothered to mention - luckily i have another wav rip so dont really matter - guess her  curating skills are about as reliable as annoucing the first album re-issue !! so far not really impressed with this Warner deal - she and guy sucks once again with preserving her legacy ...

On 8/18/2022 at 8:33 PM, Roy said:

We shall see if anyone here is the lucky one to get the 5-track sampler. :D

I think it will have maybe a text as the cover art. Something simple.

@Roy your guess was pretty spot on! It's not much to look at but there are supposed to be only 100 in existence which makes it more desirable for hardcore collectors. Record companies can easily press very low quantities of CD-Rs, especially for advance promotions and official launch parties. I'd love to have this rarity in my collection given that it's a very limited promo and it will definitely increase in value with time.

FEL Promo Sampler.jpg

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic