Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

22 minutes ago, Tex20 said:

@Roy your guess was pretty spot on! It's not much to look at but there are supposed to be only 100 in existence which makes it more desirable for hardcore collectors. Record companies can easily press very low quantities of CD-Rs, especially for advance promotions and official launch parties. I'd love to have this rarity in my collection given that it's a very limited promo and it will definitely increase in value with time.

FEL Promo Sampler.jpg

I mean, value-wise, it's definitely nice to have it also for exclusivity purposes. :D

So far with FEL, she has been an amazing release and a great start for Madonna's reconnection with Warner. We love that for her. :Madonna010:

5 hours ago, Ayham said:

Come on!!! We have Celebration, TUTR, the EPIC remix of LFL?!!!, BIM, Medellín & IDSIF!!! 😯💥 even 4 Minutes!

Top tier:

Hung Up 

Celebration 

LFL 

IDSIF 

Meh:

Sorry 

GI2M

Medellín 

Horrid:

The rest 

:Madonna008:

Disc 1 and 2 are nearly perfection though! 

21 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Top tier:

Hung Up 

Celebration 

LFL 

IDSIF 

Meh:

Sorry 

GI2M

Medellín 

Horrid:

The rest 

:Madonna008:

Disc 1 and 2 are nearly perfection though! 

Turn Up The Radio is a top-tier remix too. :D

The others? Well... they are on the discs so... yeah.

I need submit my ranking, but the last half of Disk 2 is rough to get through. Disk 3? The Confession remixes are okay. But the album versions are typically superior unfortunately. Get Together was last minute so I understand why the remixes weren’t phenomenal. There were better alternatives for Hard Candy’s but what was chose wasn’t bad either. Medellin is the only I skip the most. And Disk 1 I listen the least to. I’m a Zoomer so I’m more passionate with the later works. But Disk 1 is still good! 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, mirtillo said:

why In the list of numbers one on back of 3 CD, missing IDSIF?!

image.png.427c592f2ed7d44de3e694611002d0f7.png

LOL It's missing everywhere. I noticed this months ago. I'd mention A*do D*az, but he'd rant again about being bullied or something.

On 5/5/2022 at 10:40 AM, New_Boy said:

Not to mention that "I Don't Search, I Find" seems to be missing from the list of number ones printed on the toilet paper behind her, a massive oversight considering the collection is named after it!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
12 hours ago, rgdlee said:

You’re not the only one who’s wondering the same question….

Still waiting for the reply from the one who designs the artwork. 

But I guess admitting mistakes is not easy, so….

:Madonna003:

Tbh, it's not the designer's fault as it should be passed & approved by the company before being send to production phase. 

9 hours ago, Ayham said:

Tbh, it's not the designer's fault as it should be passed & approved by the company before being send to production phase. 

Surely the editor at Rhino/Warner (if there’s one :speakno:) should also share the blame— could’ve done a better job of proofreading before green-lighted it. 

18 hours ago, schumakg86 said:

Ok, I’m shuffling through FEL during my workout right now and why on earth does Love Profusion sound so wacky? Like it was ripped off of YouTube or from a low-res CD from 2003?

It’s the one sore spot in this great collection, because I love this remix so much. Has anyone else noticed it? 

Yes, there are three "meh" sounding remixes in this collection: "Open Your Heart", "Don't Tell Me" and "Love Profusion". Maybe the sources used were not the best possible. But in general the quality is quite good.

"Living For Love" (or "Tiving For Love") is believed to be sourced from an MP3 file...

Plus "Bitch I'm Madonna" is an edit replicating the remix video but made from the original remix, and you can hear the cut.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"FEL" re-enters the official UK Album Chart Top 100 this week at #64:

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart/

It had a discount last week, that's why.

UK chart run so far:

3 - 18 - 23 - 50 - 66 - 74 - 86 - 84

9 weeks in total.

Far better than "Madame X" (5 weeks) but so far worse than "Rebel Heart" and "MDNA", both with 12 weeks each of them.

On 10/10/2022 at 10:39 PM, schumakg86 said:

Ok, I’m shuffling through FEL during my workout right now and why on earth does Love Profusion sound so wacky? Like it was ripped off of YouTube or from a low-res CD from 2003?

It’s the one sore spot in this great collection, because I love this remix so much. Has anyone else noticed it? 

yes i noticed it and reported here but was shot down by M ass lickers who said we should be grateful for a collection of many remixes and that i should shut up .... luckily i have my own rip from the promo dvd which sounds better than this crap. maybe M and Mike Dean were drinking when "curating" this mix ?