Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

17 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Can't help but think that could be right and that Madonna of old would have insisted on re-recording the vocals  

That's extremely unlikely. It's well documented most of her songs were one take vocals, often demo ones, and she had zero interest in re-recording them.

On 5/28/2022 at 6:43 AM, Craigypants said:

Now I'm wondering if there is any point in keeping my YCD promo CD. I'm sure the value isn't that high as before.🤷‍♂️

Anyway....................................

Are you crazy? The YCD promo has the tracks with the dynamic range uncompressed and with the original mastering untouched. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I mean if you have the remixes and you never play the disc why keep it?

A lot of collectors - myself included - don't play the vinyls, cds, cassettes, videos, dvds, blu rays, laser discs etc and keep things sealed if they arrive sealed. There's all different types of M fans and M collectors.

In regards to the YCD single edits USA promo CD, it just goes up and up in value :) https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/741965?ev=rb

9 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Ahhh this is my favorite ever!!! Thanks God indeed! I heard someone bitching about it and I was scared they used the ugly TIC remix, thanks God! 

The bitching is not about the quality of the remix, is about the availability of the remix. The 7'' Remix Edit is available in every commercial release (and streaming). The 7'' Dance Edit is only available on a very expensive promo CD. 

14 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

The bitching is not about the quality of the remix, is about the availability of the remix. The 7'' Remix Edit is available in every commercial release (and streaming). The 7'' Dance Edit is only available on a very expensive promo CD. 

Tbh idc, i wanted the best one on physical format so I'm super happy about it. Understand your point yho 

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

4 different versions from Japan now. 2 with mega jackets and 2 without. Going mental

It's an exclusive from Amazon Japan which I had posted the link before :)

Amazon Japan has done it before for other artist e.g. Queen

Left to Right (CD / Mega Jacket / Vinyl record)

ER3bty8.jpg

The owner of this Queen CD + mega jacket had commented:

The mega jacket is flimsy and low resolution; it's as if someone went to a retail office supply store and used the colour photocopier to enlarge a copy of their CD jacket onto the lowest quality paper they had in stock. It is blank on the back and is a big stretch to call it a jacket. 

Amazon Japan had also offered version without the mega jacket but still selling at the same price.

10 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

ER3bty8.jpg

The mega jacket is flimsy and low resolution; it's as if someone went to a retail office supply store and used the colour photocopier to enlarge a copy of their CD jacket onto the lowest quality paper they had in stock. It is blank on the back and is a big stretch to call it a jacket. 

Amazon Japan had also offered version without the mega jacket but still selling at the same price.

What’s a mega jacket?

1 hour ago, LongIslandTea said:

ER3bty8.jpg

I missed that post. I ordered the lot. It's getting it of hand

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic