Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

It still catches my attention her team asked Jimmy to show the 6-LP boxset on the show instead of the widely available 2-LP set with different cover. I have nothing against it, but wouldn't it have been more useful to promote the "standard" cover as that's the one people will easily recognize at stores? Or maybe they want people to focus on the 3CD version instead. I don't know :lol:

I remember that when Madonna went to Ellen "for a whole week" in 2015 they showed the Rebel Heart CD in its different covers :yarn:

3 minutes ago, madgefan said:

It still catches my attention her team asked Jimmy to show the 6-LP boxset on the show instead of the widely available 2-LP set with different cover. I have nothing against it, but wouldn't it have been more useful to promote the "standard" cover as that's the one people will easily recognize at stores? Or maybe they want people to focus on the 3CD version instead. I don't know :lol:

I remember that when Madonna went to Ellen "for a whole week" in 2015 they showed the Rebel Heart CD in its different covers :yarn:

The promo is for the FEL 50 Number Ones collection - having said that, it would have been cool for them to show both albums

11 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-holds-roller-disco-celebration-at-discoasis-in-central-park?fbclid=IwAR0sEnuRTmThG5L2cScRdPxi7rkbrukIedFeAWnQq74jvJ0PbSixOIGU1tY

The event occurs ahead and in support of FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES, Madonna’s 50-track career spanning compilation album, releasing on Friday, August 19, 2022 in digital and physical format. Pre-order and Pre-save now. The collection, curated by Madonna, is in celebration of her historic milestone as the first and only recording artist to have 50 #1 hits on any single Billboard chart when she topped the Dance Club Songs chart for the 50th time.

50 NUMBER ONES spans her entire dance club chart reign with dozens of remixes by the world’s top producers. In addition to fan favorites, the collection also includes a selection of rare remix recordings, with more than 20 being officially released for the first time or making their commercial/digital debut. The collection will be available digitally on August 19, along with a 3-CD version. A limited-edition, 6-LP version on red and black vinyl will also be available and has already sold out in pre-orders. The 16-track edition, FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE, will be available in physical format on August 19. 

Expect more surprises to be revealed later this year around the celebration of Madonna’s 40 years in music.

From this release it would sound like there will be more copies of the 6LP set being made available. 

1 minute ago, RyanUK said:

From this release it would sound like there will be more copies of the 6LP set being made available. 

The May 2022 press release has:

A limited edition, 6-LP version on red and black vinyl ($149.98) will also be available, exclusively at Madonna’s official store and Rhino.com. Pre-order now. 

The latest one has: 

A limited-edition, 6-LP version on red and black vinyl will also be available and has already sold out in pre-orders. 

I'm thinking they just updated the text

39 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

The May 2022 press release has:

A limited edition, 6-LP version on red and black vinyl ($149.98) will also be available, exclusively at Madonna’s official store and Rhino.com. Pre-order now. 

The latest one has: 

A limited-edition, 6-LP version on red and black vinyl will also be available and has already sold out in pre-orders. 

I'm thinking they just updated the text

Demand must be so high. Can't blame them. 😁

Tbh I really want to see what the quality is like before I spend that much on an item and I don’t think that’s unreasonable. It’s… a lot of money and I’d just resent it if it showed up as some cheap ass money grab item. I think the quality is going to be an example of the forthcoming reissues for a bunch of us so Warner and M have got a lot riding on this release.

20 hours ago, steady75 said:

Tbh I really want to see what the quality is like before I spend that much on an item and I don’t think that’s unreasonable. It’s… a lot of money and I’d just resent it if it showed up as some cheap ass money grab item. I think the quality is going to be an example of the forthcoming reissues for a bunch of us so Warner and M have got a lot riding on this release.

Are you referring to the 6 lp set?  If so, you are risking not getting a copy or paying far more since it's "sold out".  We can hop more will be available, but I have a feeling that it's more limited than the other formats!!

• Enrico featured this topic
21 hours ago, steady75 said:

When you say quality, is that because you've been disappointed in the past?

The reality is, there will be items in each release they do that will be limited so it's a case of order it while there is an allocation available.

On the flipside if you buy something that is limited and are unhappy with it, you can take confidence in the fact that you will have no trouble selling it etc 

36 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

When you say quality, is that because you've been disappointed in the past?

The reality is, there will be items in each release they do that will be limited so it's a case of order it while there is an allocation available.

On the flipside if you buy something that is limited and are unhappy with it, you can take confidence in the fact that you will have no trouble selling it etc 

Exactly right - so the risk is low. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic