Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

8 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

All of my vinyl is factory sealed.  I have not decided if I will ever open it.

I only have one sealed Madonna record, and that's the US12" Express Yourself.

I ordered a bunch of maxi-singles from her fan club some 25 years ago, and one of them was not availabla anymore so they replaced it with EY.

Since I already had a copy of that edition, I never bothered to open it.

Some day I will though. The plastic can damage the cover if it stays on too long, so I'll remove it and put the record in a protective plastic sleeve. :)

I have a few of her releases sealed, but for the most part, I own her work for my enjoyment.  I really never thought to buy anything from her to make a profit.  Seems a bit tacky in my view.  But more power to those who do make a profit.  She's only a few luxuries I enjoy, but even with her it's becoming less and less.   I have a limit to what I pay.

Not knocking people who like to keep things sealed. We all have our reasons.  I personally enjoy opening everything, looking at it, playing it, then putting everything in special archival sleeves and a nice resealable outer sleeve. Then I add a little sticker label on the back saying how much I paid, the year and country and any special info.  I am a collector nerd like that lol

9 hours ago, theglamorous said:

Anyone have experience of ordering from cdjapan to the UK? Am I gonna need to sell my nan to pay import taxes?

disco nans GIF

If it's under £135 exc. shipping there's no tax to pay on import (technically should have been collected by cdjapan).

If it's £135+ tell your nan to pack her bags. 

Come Get Some Oh Yeah GIF by Holly Logan

3 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Not knocking people who like to keep things sealed. We all have our reasons.  I personally enjoy opening everything, looking at it, playing it, then putting everything in special archival sleeves and a nice resealable outer sleeve. Then I add a little sticker label on the back saying how much I paid, the year and country and any special info.  I am a collector nerd like that lol

This is so cute ❤️

April Fools Day Car GIF

Quick question for everyone!  I ordered the boxset and few other versions on 5/4 when it was announced.  When I click "View Order Status" it goes to "Page Not Found".  When I type my email, zip code and order number in on the website, it still doesn't locate it, but I have the email with verification, an order number and my card was charged.  Anyone else experiencing this?  I contacted Rhino this morning, waiting to hear back. 
Did rhino get back to you, i have the same issue

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Amazon France (where I bought the silver edition) says Aug 24/25.

Dig  (6LPs) still says "processing/not shipped". Is it like this for the others who bought the boxset there?

Mine says unfulfilled which is alarming me but my card was charged and my order says paid. Does unfulfilled mean sold out? 

6 hours ago, Gdog said:

Did rhino get back to you, i have the same issue

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Not as of yet.  Sounds horrible, but I am glad others are having the same issues, gives me hope it's a website issue and not a "lack of order" situation. I will keep you posted if I hear anything. 

All my Amazon orders say they will be shipped between August 26-29.  I would think since I pre-ordered them back in May, I should receive them on the 19th.  You can't tell me in this day in age, they can't send them out in a timely fashion, so we can receive them on the exact release day. 

1 hour ago, Ch3rish said:

All my Amazon orders say they will be shipped between August 26-29.  I would think since I pre-ordered them back in May, I should receive them on the 19th.  You can't tell me in this day in age, they can't send them out in a timely fashion, so we can receive them on the exact release day. 

#soon

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic