Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

I’m in the US and this is the status of my orders:

6LP Box Set - I got the shipping confirmation on Wednesday but it was only dropped off with UPS late yesterday. I expect it to be delivered on Monday. 

B&N exclusive with lithograph - delivered yesterday. 

Indie exclusive with slipmat - delivered Thursday without lithograph from Bullmoose. They told me the slipmat comes separately and is currently on its way to me. 

Spotify exclusive with slipmat - on its way. 

Amazon silver vinyl - delivered yesterday. 

Fnac clear vinyl - delivered yesterday. 

Target clear vinyl - still processing but I only ordered it yesterday. 

Walmart red vinyl - delivered yesterday. 

HHV.de red vinyl - still preparing for shipping. 

Amazon Japan mega jackets CDs - still processing. 

3 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

6LP Box Set - I got the shipping confirmation on Wednesday but it was only dropped off with UPS late yesterday. I expected it delivered on Monday. 

Indie exclusive with slipmat - delivered Monday without lithograph from Bullmoose. They told me the slipmat comes separately and is currently on its way to me. 

What's the difference between each silver vinyl and red vinyl?

14 hours ago, Danton said:

I have no fan card and never will - I’m free and i won’t buy FEL … i’ve never buy a best of except Immaculate when  i was à child !  Am i the only one who find FEL boring ? I can’t hear anymore the same old songs …

You're not alone - as a fan for many years i find this release bloated and im kind of bored/underwhelmed of hearing about it now(but im sure  i will be criticized as we arent allowed to write anything negative here anymore) - im much more looking forward to the next release in this deal - the fans spending 100's of dollars/pounds etc on this are just mad imo-

weve had all these songs for years now - imagine the meltdowns when she announces unreleased stuff from the archives :) 

36 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

You're not alone - as a fan for many years i find this release bloated and im kind of bored/underwhelmed of hearing about it now(but im sure  i will be criticized as we arent allowed to write anything negative here anymore) - im much more looking forward to the next release in this deal - the fans spending 100's of dollars/pounds etc on this are just mad imo-

weve had all these songs for years now - imagine the meltdowns when she announces unreleased stuff from the archives :) 

Half of your post isn't even true though. There are plenty of new versions here that weren't previously available.

Plus, clearly you're not taking into consideration the increase in quality these songs have for the songs already out there.

This is much better quality than say, Celebration from 2009.

But of course it's your right to not buy this obviously.

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

6LP Box Set - I got the shipping confirmation on Wednesday but it was only dropped off with UPS late yesterday. I expect it to be delivered on Monday. 

Indie exclusive with slipmat - delivered Thursday without lithograph from Bullmoose. They told me the slipmat comes separately and is currently on its way to me. 

Is all the vinyl pressed in france,   I'm assuming that the Walmart and Target, Amazon stuff is just the same but with the relevant sticker attached?

6 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Is all the vinyl pressed in france,   I'm assuming that the Walmart and Target, Amazon stuff is just the same but with the relevant sticker attached?

I think you may be right..other than the 6lp

Also, initially the font in the target edition picture was not the same but that may have been an error or mockup before the actual release

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Where did u buy it @Aiwa08? Did u pay when u got it? I bought mine from Resident Music UK [it's on its way] and i'm afraid i'll have to pay also... Where did u buy it @Lucka27?

I bought the red vinyl from Phonica Records. The black vinyl and 6lp box from the US Madonna official store 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic